𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.....

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

YOU WERE SITING IN THE CAR, starring out the window watches the buildings and trees pass by feeling nervous, anxious, and nauseous "Ms. L/n are you okay?" damon- your butler / best friend asks "huh?" you snapped out of your thoughts looking at him. "yes i'm fine also for the hundred time just call me y/n damon your only two years older than me." you tell him.

"I know it's fun to see you get mad," he chuckles you rolled your eyes at him "yeah not so much for you when i beat you at uno." you joked softly chuckling going on your phone texting someone, he shakes his head grinning "really? we both now i let you win." "do we?" you teased.

you've arrived at the school, Damon got out of the car opening the door for you before you could "one day i'm gonna slap the shit out of you for not letting me do things." you threatened him "please your short ass can't even reach me." he smiles at you "you wanna bet?" you hit him, making him yelp.

"Ow! The y/n l/n just hurt her employee, where's the reporters!" he called out you laugh at his joke taking out a five dollar bill and handing it to him.

"you know this won't here." damon says taking the money "i know but at least your five dollars richer in america." you told him, he smiled wrapping his arm around you "Soo y/n what are excited most about right now." he asked you wondering.

"take a guess." you stared at him, he puts his hand on chin and strokes his air beard acting like he doesn't know the answer "to have alone time with me." he flirts looking at you.

you chuckled at that still looking at him smiling "we're sharing a place together i think that's enough alone time." you mention the apartment/penthouse you two got laughing. the two stare at each other in silence for a couple of seconds before you spoke up "we should go damon." you took off his arm off of you before walking away.

he stares at you watching you disappear as you took a left turn "i better catch up." he smiles and starts walking around slowly catching up with you.

you looked around trying to find a familiar face, heart racing with anxiety 'they will be reasonable y/n, okay.' you reassured yourself. you walk a little bit more before seeing three of your favorite people- well two. running towards them shouting a "hey!" making them turn around surprised to see you back.

"hey- woah." maki groaned as you gave her a hug feeling the anxious leave, as she hugged you back patting your head "you good?" you hum a yeah pulling away. she stares behind you taking notice of this you looked behind you seeing damon waving.

you chortled at him, turning back around seeing maki expression "he's fine, trust me." you inform her she stills feel uncertainty about him "Zen'in, he's fine." you repeated using her last name.