That Damn Smile

(Y/n)'s POV

Have you ever had that one person in your life that you just couldn't get rid of? I'm not talking about an annoying sibling or anything like that. I mean someone who would never leave you alone no matter how hard you tried to avoid or ignore them.

Well, that's the current issue for me. It's a known fact that once you enter high school you'll be interacting with people on an almost daily basis. Wether those people are teachers, various staff members, or even other students. For me, I've made an effort to try and avoid that inevitability. Everyday, I made the 100% voluntary choice to eat my lunch and do my homework in 1 of the empty club rooms at the school. I don't care if I was isolating myself, that's the way I liked it.

Everything was nice and quiet, as if nothing could interrupt this seemingly indestructible place of peace, until...she came along.

Whenever she spoke it was as if every sliver of peace and quiet I'd known had shriveled up and died. She was a monster who, with a single sentence, could turn silence into chaos. With a toothy smile that went perfectly with the devilish look in her eyes whenever she'd see me. Her name...Gamo.

From the moment I met this girl I could never tell if she was just messing with me or if she was actually trying to be a bitch

From the moment I met this girl I could never tell if she was just messing with me or if she was actually trying to be a bitch. Everyday during lunch she'd sneak into the club room while I'm eating and, when my back was to her, she'd press her boobs into the back of my head, causing me to choke on whatever I'm eating or drinking.

Most of her other methods of teasing would include her boobs to some degree, such as getting her friend, Yoshi, to grab my wrist and pull my hand toward her chest in an effort to force me to grope her.

There was just no escaping her or her twisted sense of humor, that and the fact that our paths home intersected didn't make things better either

After class that day, I was on my way home. I looked up and saw the clouds collecting above, turning the sky from blue to an eerie gray.

(Y/n): looks like a storms rolling in, the perfect white noise.

As I was lost in my own thoughts, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders, followed by 2 squishy, round object pressing into my back. There was then a quiet, teasing whisper in my ear which immediately reveal its owner.

Gamo: hey doofus.

I quickly lunged forward, causing her to release me.

Gamo: haha, you're getting all red again.

(Y/n): do you have to do that every time you see me?!

Gamo: what, are you embarrassed?

Her grin grew and grew as my face grew redder and redder. I just turned and continued walking home. Gamo quickly ran beside me and began walking at my pace to keep up with me. After a bit she looked up at the thundering storm clouds above us.