Introduction/Author Note

Hey, before you read please read this little intro/author note I have prepared. Good, if you are still here or maybe you decided to go off and ignore this little note. Lol.

Alright then, I won't take up much of your time. I wanted to make an OC story that was different from my other stories, a story about a young broken man learning to once again walk the path he always wanted to, but due to his mental instability and such, it has only gotten harder for him and he must decide for himself...what type of man does he want to become?

Does he wish to let go of his past....and become the great hero he needs to become in this world?

...or rather gives into his guilt and other negative emotions. Condemning this world in a powerful wave of darkness.

This story is a blend between Avatar and Star Wars that follows Star Wars legends timeline and lore. There will be canon divergences, some people may live and some may die, there will also be another separate book and two endings for the fic. The Light Side and Dark Side ending routes. Likewise another book (Air) that will cover the comics of Avatar the Last Airbender. 

Thank you for giving this fanfic a chance and I greatly appreciate it. Viewing, voting, and commenting greatly helps with connecting with my readers and knowing that you guys like my stuff. Hell, even just typing in "Hi" can give me the strength to pump out another chapter.

Thank you for giving this story a read, have a good day and I hope you enjoy!