Anger

sorry guys I haven't been able to write a lot I have been working on a other book coming soon I hope to finish this book soon so I can fully work on my other book!

—Ash's-POV-

When Serena feel asleep I sunk out and went to Goh's bed. I heard someone entering the room it's was Goh. I blushed when he came closer, "What do you think your doing?" Goh said quietly, "I was sleeping idiot," I growled.  Goh looked mad but I liked it he seemed cute. "Well you need to get out, sleep in your bed Ash," As Goh dragged me off the bed, "But..Serena is in my bed," I finally said, "She is your -girlfriend- what's wrong with that," Goh angrily yelled. I felt my heart in pain but then Serena woke up, "What's wrong Ash?" "Nothing get back to sleep," I said in a soft spoken voice. I looked at Goh and left to the guest room not until I grabbed Pikachu.

 I looked at Goh and left to the guest room not until I grabbed Pikachu

-Goh's-POV-

I saw Ash's face looking sad when I escorted him out of my bed. Tho I really wanted to sleep with him he is so dreamy and cute. Anyways I saw Serena in ash's room and I had to say I wish she was not here. I couldn't  sleep bc maybe I was jealous about this whole thing. I didn't feel good when I woke up I felt sick and sleepy. "Goh?" A soft spoken voice said it was Ash I felt like Turing into a tomato, "GOHHHHHHH" Ash yelled in the top of his lips. "What?" I said grumpily, "Are you going downstairs to eattttttt" He wined. I looked at him in a annoyed face, "Fine let me get ready Ashy." WHY DID I SAY THAT HES GOING TO HATE ME WTHH, "What.." Ash looks at me blankly, I knew he was trying to ignore it but I feel stupid. I got up and went to the bathroom pushing ash in the process, while I made my way to the bathroom I bumped into Serena. I feel that something is going to happen..

—————————————————————————————————————————————

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I AM GOING TO MAKE A LONGER ONE THIS WEEK