• cuatro •

Sincere Smith Atlanta, Georgia 5:12 pm

Sincere Smith
Atlanta, Georgia
5:12 pm

" Syanna cut that shit out man.  " I yelled as she through a damn temper tantrum " Da I want Soso you mean." she screamed crying.

I rubbed my ear sighting, pulling my phone out to FaceTime Soryia.

" hello." her soft ass voice answered. " you doing something right now Syanna crying loud ass fuck saying she want you." I said still rubbing my ear.

" no give her the phone. " she said sitting up making me pass the phone over to Syanna.

" stink I'm right here please stop crying your hurting daddy's ear." she said softly making me smirk " I-I want you here." she cried " ask Da can he come get me I'll come." she said softly " I'll go get her Sy stop crying baby." I sighted.

I picked her up and walked to the car putting her in her booster seat and buckled her up while she still occupied on my phone talking to Soryia, I got in the car then pulled off heading to Soryia house

10 minutes later we finally arrived there after hearing Sy loudly cry and whine about nun on the phone to Soryia.

" lemme see my phone Sy. " I said reaching back with my hand out

she handed it to me sniffing " I'm outside ma." I said looking down at the phone she nodded hanging up.

Shortly she came out with a lady yelling at her from the door " BITCH AINT NONE BUT A HOE FUCKIN ON THIS NIGGA CAUSE HE GOT A NICE CAR."

𝑤𝑡𝑓.

once she got by the car I unlocked my doors she got in wiping her tears aggressively " you cool ma." I asked making her nod her head I decided not to question it cause I don't know to much bout shit that's going on.

" can I get her from her seat. " she whispered but loud enough where i could hear her, i simply just nodded my head s

She reached back and unbuckled her from her booster seat which I know Syanna ass was happy about.

10 minutes later we pulled to my house I got out and opened the door for her " thank you. " she mumbled i nodded grabbing Syanna from her arms since she had fell asleep on the way back.

I shook my head Syanna ass had her come over here just so she can go to sleep on her Ian complaining though.

I gave her my key so she could unlock the front door for me since my hand was occupied.