roommates...

•{this might end up with a part two}•
———————————————————————————•
TAGS
mdom-fsub/roommates to fuck buddies/oral/degradation/suggested exhibitionism/grinding/fingering/hair pulling/Voyerisum/praise/"good girl"/light painplay.

———————————————————————————

Slow staggered almost pained breaths could be heard from inside her roommates bedroom causing her to become filled with worry, they may not exactly be friends or even that civil but she still cared for him deep down.
She stepped closer and lightly curled her fingers around the door handle turning it and quickly stepping into his room.

There he stood, with his toned back to her infront of his bedroom mirror,
sweat was glistening across his torso With just his boxers around his ankles, his hard cock was fisted between his fingers and the head was glistening with pre come.
She stood there for a whole minute starring straight at him with her lip between her teeth more turned on than she wanted to admit.
Little did she know he was watching her just as much as she was him.
"Enjoying the show I see?"
He said with pure sex laced in his voice
She let out a startled gasp and shot her eyes to his.
"Fuck, sorry I'll leave-"
She started but was soon cut off as he strided towards her kicking off his useless boxers as he did so.
His finger and thumb gripped onto her chin with a bruising force causing her to stagger back into the wall beside the open door, she let out a gasp as his one arm landed on the wall next to her head blocking her exit, he leant down towards her lips lust laced in his eyes, slowly inching closer building as much tension as possible before he finally made contact with her parted lips.
Slowly but surely his mouth began abusing her own with heated kisses.
She didn't know why but the desire just seemed to take over, he nibbled her lip just as she had been while she was watching him from the doorway and a small noise of discomfort rolled off her tongue causing a chuckle to fall from his lips.
Their tongues moved in unison and She felt her body begin tingling with need.
She a trailed her hand up to his chest and lazily dragged the other up to his cheek, The simple sign of pure pleasure seemed to encourage more and more out of him, He smirked against her swollen lips before he placed his thigh right against her core and leant towards her ear.
"So fucking needy"
He began grinding her down onto his thigh with one hand firmly on her hip and the other grasping the side of her throat.
A guttural sound left His parted lips

"fuck, I can feel how desperate you are for me..are you really that slutty and needy that you're going to just let me have my way with you next to my open door..huh?"

She moaned at his words and his brow quirked upwards at the recognition of the Very obvious enjoyment of degradation, He looked back at the corridor then to her.
"do you like this then? Do you like the idea of us being watched, Is that getting you off?"
She once again moaned this time nodding in response.
She glided her hand into his hair,lightly tugging as it exited she reached for the door handle to her left and slowly closed it.
"Maybe for another day, but right now..I want you all to myself"
She stated, staring to pepper kisses onto his neck smirking as she did so.
"Oh you dirty,dirty girl"
he laughed before he took his hand back to her chin and guided her lips back to his.
His leg once again took its place between her thighs but with increased pressure this time. He began to grind it further and deeper hitting all of the spots she so desperately needed.
She gasped and whined as he persisted with his sweet torture
"more"
She spoke in a breathly voice causing another groan to leak from his lips.
He gave one last harsh squeeze to her chin then trailed his hand down to the place she needed it most..

His fingers snaked there way through the side of her soaked underwear and began toying with her cunt.
His eyes darted to hers pleading for permission and a faint nod was all he needed to persist with his sweet torment.
They glided with ease between her folds drawing pure bliss from her lips,
She couldn't think straight, the only thoughts in her whole being were him and his incredibly perfect fingers.
They curled up with an addictive pressure and pace and began drawing the the earth-shattering feeling deep from within her, she ground her dripping cunt down onto his fingers attempting to match his punishing rhythm and to speed up the process of the blissful orgasm

"Fuck princess your so beautiful when your writhing for me, be a good girl and keep grinding down onto my fingers yeah?"

The pleasure was building up and the the knot in her stomach was tightening..

"That's it my love,nearly there"

A hot feeling rushed over her and her hands raked their way through his hair clawing at his scalp as if she were try to keep herself grounded.

"Come for me..I know you want too"

that's all it took to send her over the edge.
Her hand shot to her mouth and she began twitching with the electric feeling of her orgasm, her hips bucked abruptly into his hand and the pressure she was applying to his hair was almost bruising.

"Good girl"
he chuckled while dragging his fingers out from within her and up to his lips.

he strategically licked every drip of her from off his fingers moaning while he did so..
"Wanna taste?"
He pulled her in for a kiss and groaned into her mouth
"Delicious right?" He chuckled
"What a Good girl you can be for me when you put your mind to it"

His thumb traced its way along her jaw and pushed its way between her swollen lips, he layed his thumb in the middle of her soft tounge applied pressure while looking directly into her hungry eyes.

"What a good slut, Your practically begging to suck my cock just with you eyes!"
She closed her lips around his thumb and rolled her tongue on the underside keeping her eyes glued to his then pulled off with a pop and an addicting smile.
"You fucking tease"
he growled
Grabbing the back of her neck and dragging her to the front of his mirror.

"Knees now"
She whimpered and sunk down her eyes darted to her right, glassy eyes stared back at her with pure need and without another thought She placed her hands on his strong thighs looking up at him..
"Can I suck your cock sir? My mouth feels so empty with nothing on my tongue"

That was it...he pounced,
"Open you jaw wide and stick your tongue out, do Not take your eyes off of mine"
He grabbed his heavy cock and tapped it on her tongue before running his fingers through her hair and placing his palms firmly on the back of her skull.

"You are to pinch my thigh if it's to much or if I'm being to rough okay baby?"
She nodded blinking up at him eagerly.
"Good girl" he chuckled

He made his first deep stroke and his cock brushed the back of her throat, you could see him trying to find any signs of struggle or distress...of course there weren't any.
he smiled and shook his head at her.
you could almost hear the thoughts racing through his mind.
His pace soon became bruising but her posture didn't move an inch,she had saliva running down her chin and beautiful tears running down her cheeks.

"Fuck, such a good fucking girl for me, taking me so deep, so beyond perfect"

his moans were addicting, like her own personal heroine, even if it became too much she didn't think she could handle him stopping.
Every thrust, every moan, every praising word that left his lips made every tear worth it.