My sweet addiction

——————————–––––/
Tags
•••• Exhibitionism,/ brothers bst friend,/
biting, / dirty talk, /oral, /mention of drugs and heaven, /•••
————————————————-/

"You better fuck me like you have got something to prove..."

••••••••••••

We have always Had this sort of rivalry.. it's
unexplainable and undeniable
well..that was until he fell to his Knees in front of me,
I could never have expected the confession that left his lips

He the type of man you see In books that are always hidden in the back of the shop where nobody can see you browsing with your legs crossed,....
The ones that have the guys that make you dripping  wet while reading and where you just can't help imagining yourself in the females position.

Our love is addicting but its also so tedious.
I  always knew that if my brother found out how he made me feel he'd never let me speak to him again and neither of us could live without the relationship that we have going on.
He makes me slick with need every time I see him.
He's obsessed with me and I absolutely love it.
the look in his eyes is always sinful, I have him wrapped around my little finger
And I don't plan on letting him go

•••••••••••••••••••
HIS POV
•••••••••••••••••
She was my sweet little obsession. I was beyond addicted to everything about her, her smell and her tempting taste..I didn't just want her,I needed her.

She makes me feel alive, and not much else can do that other than copious amounts of hard drugs.. but her, she makes me feel like I need nothing of the sort, all I need are her lips on mine and our fingers intertwined.
She's a healthy addiction, sweet poison that seeps into my veins every time her eyes meet mine it fuels and intensifies my obsession to unruly heights.
She fucks with my thoughts and corrupts my imagery almost as much as I want to corrupt her.
I'd do anything to sink my teeth into her and make her bleed so pretty
I yearn for her and her torturous cunt, she tastes so sweet and our bodys slot together so perfectly, all i want to do is show her off, not feel the need to hide my love for her, she's mine and I can't even flaunt her...it's not fair.
I love her brother but if I had to choose..it would always be her, she's the missing piece to my puzzle and now I've found her I'm never letting go.

Tonight is the night off make or break, if he catches us..the choice will have to be made, this joint fantasy is becoming reality and we are both wriggling with anticipation

••••••

I had her all to myself, lay on the wooden floor of the balcony as the party unfolded beneath us, the stakes were high and adrenaline was pumping straight to my cock.
If the music dropped even a notch we would be heard and I fucking loved it.
Our lips worked in unison as my hand rubbed her inner thigh, her breathing deepened and her pulse rose.
A smirk plastered across my lips and I chuckled dragging my lips down to the delicate nape of her neck...teeth grazing...tongues lapping..bruises appearing, she was mine and I love seeing my property marked.

Sinful and addictive Moans left her lips, I would do anything to hear those mewls all day everyday, I know exactly what buttons to press and when I should press them..how heavy handed i need to be....how if she's on the edge all i need to do is wrap my hand around her pretty throat and say a few words of encouragement....
I also knew that 1 sweet release, was never enough.

My lips went lower and became more teasing, fleeting peck's travelling down pausing to nibble her pebbled nipples then getting back on track towards the place I knew she most desired, i flattened my tongue on her bundle of nerves and a shudder rolled through her body, she was indescribable in any way other than heavenly, the perfect balance between sweet and savoury...the sort of taste that makes you feel an out of body experience and never puts you back on your feet.
I truly would taste her all day..I wouldn't care how sensitive it made her, as selfish as that seems she simply tastes how heroine feels.

I licked and sucked until her eyes were rolling back and her legs were twitching one hand strumming on her hip and the other lightly squeezing her throat waiting for the exact moment to increase the pressure.
"Does this make you tingle my love? Knowing that people could see you if they look in the right place? Does knowing that we could get caught and shunned make you wanna come faster?"
She bit her lip and wriggled her hips silently begging me to continue my sweet torture.
I spelled out sinful poems with my tongue making her writhe beneath me

I yearned for her praise, just a simple..
"Fuck,That's the spot"
or even just her showing me how good Im making her feel, Shes so vocal and it makes my pants uncomfortably tight.
Shes close I can sense it, I snake my fingers down to the spot below my tongue and slide them into her beckoning heat curling them up to find the spot she desperately ached for... this was the time it was crucial to squeeze her pretty little throat with just enough force to make her see stars..
One down...two to go and I will be damned if one of those isn't while my cock is buried inside this sweet cunt of hers....

••••••••••••••••••
Ive never known a tounge as skilled as his, when hes kissing me or when he's tasting me, I feel as though I'm ascending to heaven... and he's the fallen angel carrying me up, the feeling is unmatched and nobody compares even in the slightest.
This man would comply to my deepest most depraved desires without even a blink of an eye and I would do absolutely anything to keep him by my side for eternity.
He's pure sin and I'm happily a sinner for him.

•••••••••
I look up at him with blissful eyes as he crawls his way from between my thighs, I just know I'm in for the fuck of my life tonight and the risk factor is making me just that  much wetter.
"Every time with you feels as good as the first..

now...You better Fuck me like you've got something to prove".