28

I did it.

I kissed javon.

Sike u wish tho😹😹

Anyways. We just arrived at the Airbnb and it was a pretty nice place.

In it was:
Me
Javon
Angus
Alexa
Zendaya

We all got our stuff out and found our rooms and put our stuff in it.

Mine and javons rooms were right next to each other so that was nice.

After we unpacked we talked for hours on house and I found some stuff out abt him.

He liked boxing, he used to like lola from fish tails and Elsa, he loved shoes, he loves his siblings and hates when they get hate for no reason. He doesn't like how his fans assume he is dating every girl he breaths near and he's never had a gf.

Javons pov:

Me and Isabella talked for hours and I found out that

She barely watches yt, she doesn't remember how she auditioned for euphoria, her and her father have a bad relationship, he brother is her best friend ever when they fight, her mental health isn't always the best, she likes watching shows but hates when she ends them.

I truly did like this girl.

After awhile I could tell she was getting tired so I decided to leave

Me: hey I'm gonna head out

Isabella: nooo stay

Me: I'll come back when im done brushing my teeth okay?

Isabella: kk

That is a long enough time for her to sleep and get the rest she needs.

I was about to walk out when I stopped on my tracks and thought abt it.

What is the worst that's gonna happen?

Whatever.

Fuck

Jaden would call me a pussy rn

Okay whatever

I got this

Isabella: javon?

I turned around and walked towards her, I kissed her like actually kissed Isabella on her lips.

I just had my first off screen kiss. Omfg

She kissed back thank god.

After I walked out. I then brushed my teeth and decided to go back into her room....