the beginning of the end part 1.

This life has never been easy and never shall be. Kronos was always meant to defeat his father and then eat his own children due to insanity. The first six gods and goddesses were prophesized to defeat their father and take over the world. This was all meant to happen even though I tried to stop it so many times, so many realities just trying to save them. I no longer have any choice but to initiate plan x. to rewrite everything and help myself regain to regain the power that was once taken from me because of those stupid gods.

Now don't get me wrong, most of the Greek and Roman gods are great, but some of the gods like Zeus and Athena have corrupted their children and the world. They didn't keep the attention and worship of the mortals which drained them and how did they try to fix it? They had children that were frowned upon in society and had very short lives because this world has changed.

I don't have much time left but I want to tell you all that we are running out of time. Kronos is about to find his candidate and everything will go wrong... but I still need him alive. I must create place her instead, she is powerful and power hungry like he is. Yes! She is perfect!

To be continued...