Vi x reader smut

Categorized in fluff and smut (Also, I recommend listening to the song above)

No one's POV:
"Vi! s-taha-p- stop it!" You blurted out as Vi kept on tickling you. "No! You deserve this. This is what you get when you cross me, you annoying little shit!" Vi said as she kept on tickling you, as you tried to wiggle out of her grasp. You kept on laughing with tears in your eyes as you tried to reach for anything to throw at vi so you could escape. You landed your hands on a pillow, so you shoved it in her face, pushing her away.

You quickly grabbed another pillow, preparing for attack.

Vi chucked the pillow that you shoved in her face- at you. You dodged it, then threw the pillow in your hands at her. You took this as the chance to run. You ran to the kitchen, hoping to find somewhere to hide, and calling yourself stupid, since all the cabinets were full. You were so caught up in looking for a hiding place, that you didn't feel Vi's presence. She snaked her arms around your waist from behind you; "Boo." She said, as you flinched at but, and laughed. She chuckled as she turned you to face her.

You smirked at her as you got closer to her face. "Hi.." you said. Her eyes landed on yours, then to your lips, then back to your eyes. You leaned even closer, the tip of your nose touching hers, as she closed the distance between the both of you. The kiss started out slow and soft, then progressed into something more rough. Your lips moved together perfectly, as she swiped her tongue along your bottom lip. You widened your mouth just a bit, to give her access.

Your tongues moved together in perfect rhythm, as the small sounds you both made- converted it into a symphony. Vi then broke the kiss to lift you up just to sit you down on the counter. You both were panting softly as you continued making out. You then slowly dragged your fingers along your lover's arms- grazing her biceps. She pulled away from the kiss to lift you up again, and carry you in bridal style to your shared bedroom.

Vi then laid you down on the bed, then crawled on top of you; caressing your thigh as she did. She then got really close to your face, her breath fanning over your lips. She stood still. Purposefully teasing you, as she slipped a hand under your shirt, slowly going up. You let out a breath, then she suddenly stops. You look at her confused. "Sorry, I just forgot to ask. Is this okay with you? Do you wanna continue? It's fine if you want me to stop-" you cut her off by kissing her hard. You put a hand on her cheek as you caress it with your thumb. "Yes. It's fine love. We can continue." You smile at her softly, and she gives you one back. She kisses you again. Her hand finally lands on one of your breasts. She kneads it softly as you let out small whimpers into the kiss. She smirks as she pulls your shirt completely off, only breaking the kiss briefly.

She then starts to kiss along your jaw- progressively moving down to your neck, then to your collarbone. She licks and sucks
in different places until she finds your weak spot. She grins as she enjoys the cute sounds coming out of your mouth. She continues to kiss and leave hickies along your collarbone, but caresses your breasts at the same time. She stops going for your necks as she licks down your cleavage until she reaches one of your breasts. She covers it with her mouth as she starts licking and softly biting at your nipples. You moan softly as she does this. "Mm- Vi.." you whisper softly, but loud enough for her to hear. "Yes, baby?" She asks, not removing her mouth. "S-stop teasing.." you pant softly. She positions her leg in between yours, as she presses it up on your core. "Patience, darling." You whine as she releases your nipple with a 'pop', and starts to trail wet kisses along your stomach. She goes lower and lower until she reaches the hem of your shorts.

She looks up at you. "Do you want me to fuck you baby?" "Please- yes please.." you plead. She  chuckles; "I love hearing you beg.." she says before tugging off your shorts slowly, and setting it aside. She then stares and admires your body for a few seconds before bending down, and leaving a feathery kiss on your clothed cunt. "You're such a whore, y/n.. it hasn't even been like 5 minutes, and you're this wet already? Such a good little slut." She says, dragging her finger up and down on your clothed slit. "Vi please.." you said softly. "Please what? What do you want me to do, love?" Vi says teasingly. You sit up slightly to whisper in her ear. "Fuck me. Show me who's in charge.." That sure did something to Vi, since she quickly went to the bedside table, and pulled out the pink strap from the drawer. She then set it down on your thigh. Then tugged off your panties in a flash. She then kissed your clit softly before sucking on it harshly. She started alternating between sucking and licking. You started to moan loudly, so you bit your lip to hold them in. You pulled at Vi's hair to distract the moans from coming out. Then she suddenly shoves her tongue inside of you, making you let out a loud whimper. She starts roughly thrusting her tongue in and out of your dripping entrance. "Fuck! Hah..Vi..-Vi- I'm.. I'm gonna..-!" You said, as your voice became a bit more pitch-y. "It's alright, baby. Come on, cum for me." As if on que, you came onto Vi's tongue as you panted.

Your closed your eyes for a minute, then you let out a loud moan when you felt the strap shove into you. You open your eyes to see Vi smirking. "We're not done yet slut." Vi leans down to whisper in your ear. She then starts to slowly thrust in and out. Too slow for the both of you. "Vi..?" You groan slightly. "Hmm? What is it baby?" She asked. "Faster please.." you pleaded. She started pounding into you. With how fast she was thrusting, there was no time to even breath. All that could be heard from the bedroom was the sound of skin-slapping, Vi's occasional groans, the bed creaking, and your loud moan. Oh and the frequent swearing coming from the both of you. Mostly you. "A-ahhng- fuck!- I'm cumming!" You screamed as Vi pounded you faster until you finally released all the tension in your body.

You gasped at the feeling of Vi pulling out of you. As she laid down beside you, cuddling you. She kisses your forehead. "You did so good for me, darling. So good." That was the last thing you heard before you drifted off to sleep.

First time writing smut 😍👹😭🤪