The Meeting

Bradley Steven Perry arrived at work aka Disney Productions.Bradley had been staring in Mighty Med for a couple weeks now and was loving every minute of it.One of Bradley's best friends were Piper Curda.Piper stared in the Disney show I Didn't Do It.Piper introduced her friend Sabrina Carpenter to Bradley and he was in love.Sabrina seen Bradley she thought he was cute but immature.Sabrina thought to herself she really can not go through another relationship where she had to be the one in control all of the time.After,Sabrina left Piper turned to Bradley and says you like her you like her.Bradley starts blushing like crazy and Piper can not help but laugh.The next day Bradley asked Piper for Sabrina's number Piper gives the number to Bradley but first says don't be a creeper and Bradley starts to blush again.Sabrina was having a great day with her co star Rowan Blanchard when her phone goes off.Sabrina looks and looks again but no it keeps saying Hey it's Bradley from yesterday and I was wandering if you might want to go out for ice cream. Sabrina texted back instantly saying sure before thinking it over.The next day the two went out for ice cream at Bubbley Ice Cream that sometimes would cater for Disney.As the two were walking across the street Bradley blurts out do you have a boyfriend.Sabrina goes no why.Bradley lamely shrugs his shoulders and says just wandering.At the ice cream shop Bradley orders Chocolate Supreme while Sabrina orders Strawberry vanilla shake.Bradley and Sabrina take a seat in a booth.Bradley starts up the conversation by asking Sabrina how she likes acting.Her answer is I love acting but I can not see myself doing it for forever.