6. patience

(There is some abuse scene and can trigger you mind , if you are comfortable to read , then go on)

Dhir pov
Next morning we were doing our job when I see the same girl from yesterday. She is in simple kurti and her orange dupatta .

 She is in simple kurti and her  orange dupatta

( Imagine this dress on dhriti)

She came towards me smiling .
Insane , yesterday she was roaring to me like tigress now she is cute as cat .

"Hello, Myself dhriti" said dhriti

"Hey!"

"Actually I really wanna co-operate with you guys and do public service " said dhriti.

"That's totally fine , we have enough helpers" I said.

"Please, I really want to do public service" said dhriti with puppy eyes.

"Okay, I'll try to find you a place".

"But don't envolve in treatment, okay".

"Yes Dr...."

"Dhir ".

I went inside the camp. Her name is dhriti ( patience) but doesn't have a little patience. I have experience her attitude yesterday and can tell she is here for something else.

Dhriti pov

If not for my mission I would never ever talk to this" kaabaab mein haadi " ( if people interrupt someone or someone's work then this is we call them 😁 and Dhir interrupt dhriti mission in some way , so)

Last night ✨

Dhirti's pov

"Hey ! Let's go" I said to khushi and abhi . I order jyoti and Kunal to keep eyes on the mansion and inform us if something fishy happen to seen.

We are heading to our secret investigation centre where those 2 men are kept . We really need to hurry up our mission because it's been 2 days and we haven't start our mission but no matter what happens I'll be completing my mission .

When we enter the centre , the 2 men was tired with ropes around there waist .

"Bring the tools"I order to khushi .

She came with dangerous small tools like aari ( hand saw) and iron nails , hammer, etc.

I take the plier and cut one finger of the man and begin the investigation.

He scream with my sudden action.

"So, tell me are you guys are involved in human trafficking".

The other one was pressing his hands very tightly.

After torturing for 30 minute they didn't open there mouth.
I love loyalty but it doesn't suit with people like them.

"Okay, no problem" I said like a whisper to myself.

And now I held the hammer.

"Stop , stop stop I- I will tell everything the other guy spoke out of nowhere."

"Then what are you waiting for "
Said abhi.

"Yes , sir we are involved in this crime but we are not doing human deals , we are the deliverers of body parts of people".

There is so much going on this little town. I have to brings these criminals in eyes of everyone.

"And who is the mastermind behind it". I said

"We don't know , in greediness we do this this work."

"And where did you get body parts from". Ask khushi

"There is a campaign set up in hawali , they provide us the product and they also give us the number of receivers and after 1 days we get paid".

No way why we found them in hawali

"So, all the dirty tricks are spread by that docter"

"No mam, he is also a puppet like us but he definitely knows the mastermind ".

End of last night.

Mr. Kaabaab mein haadi ji , wait and watch what this nitya , I mean dhirti do to you.

You will be rotten in jail for whole your life.

What's going on

Dhir is also a culprit 😲

Let me know in comment section about your opinion about this chapter.