𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

Welcome. I am 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 here. So these are some Rules that you will be needed to follow.

Check our Welcome part to know about us something special and interesting!

So Be careful and read it completely.

RULES __________________________

RULES
__________________________

(PAYMENTS)

͟͟͞͞➳ Give a Mutual Follow up to the Community's account.

͟͟͞͞➳ Give a Huge shouting of the Community's Hiring Book in your Conversation Board.

͟͟͞͞Add this Book to your private and public reading list to get regular updates from us.

͟͟͞͞Kindly Vote in all respective chapters so we can be able to get some more people or can get some benefits for the Community as well.

͟͟͞͞You can Follow us on Instagram if you are having a ID in Instagram.
ID : terrain_of_darkness

_________________________

(RULES)

͟͟͞͞➳ Discord is must for the interview and for the conversation of our community. If you are not able to download it you can mention us your Instagram ID we can go through some process there.

͟͟͞͞➳ Even if you are not a person who don't like Darkness or any other things, you can't discriminate others.

͟͟͞͞Fill in the Forms Neatly and also in order.

͟͟͞͞You can apply for any 3+ positions if you think you will be available to do it.

________________________

Everyone hope you have all read the rules.
_________________________