He-hey dont rub th- AAhh!?~

Michael and y/n new each other for what 6-10 years so for along time but, little mike has a problem. Michael has been having dreams of y/n and him having sex...Michael doesn't like this cause the poor man feel weird. But something came over Michael and now we're here.

"Faster!~ a-ahhh Michael! Michael!!!" 

Michaels POV :

"Y/-y/n uwahhh~" I said as y/n bobbed his head up down on my member "nghh~". I Grunted and moaned as he fastly bobbed his head up and down going even faster. I could feel me reaching my limit and going to cum "Y/-Y/N I'm gonn- NGhh~  cOME!!~"

I said cumming in Y/N's mouth ohhh how great it felt seeing the cum drip mouth it was a sight. Then I heard a alarm clock go off it sounded like the one on my phone? It go louder and louder then BAM! I woke up feeling something sticky between my legs oh boy to day is gonna be a long day.

~time skip~
3rd persons POV :
As Michael went to Y/N's house to walk to work at Freddy fazbears pizzeria he thought of that dream last night. It stayed in his head but he thought of something else while waking to Y/N's house. "What if Y/N isn't gay?" Michael told Y/N about that him being gay and all and Y/N didn't care. He just saw Michael as Michael either way and Michael loved that to see he dearest crush support him.

Finally Michael got to Y/N's door and opened "yo! Yo! Wassup Mikey D!!" Y/N said happily. "I told you not to call me Mikey!" Michael said bit angry about it. "Sorry bro it's just a cute name to call ya!" Michael blushed 'cute' he thought. 'Ah stop thinking like that mike! Get it together' he said mentally slapping himself.

"Yo purple man you okay?" Michael was a blushing mess thinking about the dream. "Oh! Y-y-yeah sorry Y/N" "no biggy dude" Y/N said back. "Well anyways we should get to work!"

~time skip~
<I'm jus doing a time skip cause there's nothing really I wrote>

3RD person POV :

"Wanna have a sleep over like old times?"
Y/N said happily at Michael as they got in Michaels car. "Oh hell why not? Haha!" Michael said starting the car as they drove off to Y/N's house. "Hey mike you can stay here I'll grab my stuff from my house okay?" Mike shook he's head yes. After a few minutes Y/N ran back to the car smiling mike drove off. "So what do you wanna do when we get to your house?" Y/n said in the middle of the silence. "Uh well we could watch a movie or go to 7/11 and get candy?"

After a few more minutes they got to michaels house "yo, we're here Y/N" Michael said. Y/N shook his head and then both got out of the car. They started heading to the door of Michaels house and finally got inside. "You can place you stuff over there" Michael said walking to the couch. Michael kicked his shoes off and same as Y/N "so what movie do ya wanna watch?"

"Maybe horror?" Michael said looking at Y/N "sure why not" Y/N said back to Michael.

~sometime later~
"AH!" Michael said getting a acted from a jump scare "BAHAHA" Y/N laughed loudly. "That's not funny! I got scared!" Y/N was giggling and giggling. After a little they keep watching the movie then...the sexual part. Y/N and Michael both looked away awkwardly then both meeting eye contact. "Auwhh!~ stevey what if some sees u-us!~" the TV played but then Michael paused it. Y/N felt something bump up in his pants "HM! Mic-Michael I have to go to the bathroom". Michael was blushing feeling away thinking of that dream "y-yeah.." Michael looked away.

Michaels POV :
As I saw Y/N walk to the bathroom something came over me I ran. I rushed to Y/N and pinned him to the wall and...and kissed him?! What was a doing, I don't wanna stop though but Y/N-. I felt Y/N kiss back and his arms around my neck ahh~ this feels like a dream~. I felt air on my lips seeing Y/N let go of the kiss I felt something run of my- "He-hey dont rub th- AAhh!?~". Y/N rubbed my crotch fastly I grunted and moaned then he stopped I felt myself panting. "Let's take this to your bedroom~" with no thought I picked Y/N up and rushed to my bedroom. Plopping him on my bed seeing him take his shirt off "woah you eager~" I said. I went on top of Y/N kissing his neck leaving little hickeys the found it.

"Ah!~ M-Michael~" his little sweet spot, I kept sucking and kissing it then moved on to a new spot. I pulled his pants down and pulled his legs closer to me kissing his inner thigh. The cuteness seeing him moan "awugh!~" ahhh that lovely sound was like music. "Mic-Michael can you-you got farther?.." I nodded taking my pants and boxers off. Then I looked at Y/N's pretty eyes seeing him nod so I took his pants and boxers off. "Turn around and go on all fours." I said demanding he did as I said like a little pup.

He put his ass in the air then I took out my lube and put it on two of my fingers. "Can I prep you? And remember tell me when to stop okay?". "Y-yes just please hurry!~" Y/N whined how cute~ I put my two fingers in and saw Y/N moan. "MMMHMM!~ Mik-mike!~" I started to thrust slowly "f-faster please!!" So I went faster. "Ple-please! Put it in PLEASEE!~." Hearing Y/N beg was the one thing I wished for. "Oh? So your ready?" "Mhm!~" I slammed into Y/N thrusting fastly "MICHAEL!~~ AUGH YES!~". "Nghh!~" I grunted.

I thrusted and thrusted oh how it felt like heaven~ how I wished for this! "Michael-mhm!~ y-yess! Michael!~ I'm- cumming!" I finally slammed into Y/N, and came "AHIGJJJJK AHH!~" Y/N moaned and a grunted "I..I love you Y/N"

Y/N's POV :

" I...."

"I love you to Michael...."