Chapter 3: Cold Heart

I walked into my classroom with everyone's eyes on me. I feel some evil aura in here. I rushed to my desk only to see it covered in insults. "You whore!" most of the writing read.

I wonder what I did. They all know that Hiro is my brother so why would they be calling me a whore?

Bam! The door slammed open. Some girls came walking. They seemed pissed. The girls started to walked towards me. What is it that they want from me?

"How dare you?!" One girl said.

"How dare I what?" I replied confused.

"Haha! Don't act like you don't know." The girl in the front laughed. "You slept with Haru! You bitch!"

"I never did such a thing!" I shouted.

"Then why did HARU tell us directly that you slept with him?" A girl smirked.

I didn't understand what was happening. Haru spread a lie about me? Was he really that bad? I could feel tears forming in my eye.

"Aw, the whore is going to cry." All the classroom started to laugh.

I tried to move my feet to run out of the room but I couldn't. My head started to turn and I started to feel nauseous. This time, I'm going to faint.

I took one step but, I couldn't get anywhere. My feet started to get wobbly. My vision was getting blurry and I started to sweat. I'm not going to make it out of the classroom in time.
I started to fall.

I immediately hit the ground. I could feel the pain of the hard cold ground. My back was in so much pain. Everything started to turn pitch black.

I woke up in the nurses office with my brother pacing around the room. He turned around just in time to see that I was awake. I could see the worried look in his eyes.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Hiro started to ask me questions.

"Well I supposedly slept with Haru." I pulled a crooked smile trying not to cry.

"He's fucking going to pay!" Hiro raged.

"It's fine. Haru ain't worth the time." I sighed.

"But he hurt you!" Hiro shouted.

"Revenge is just a sorry excuse for hatred. Even though someone might hurt someone. They may not mean it. Haru could've had something happen in his past. So don't bother." I lectured Hiro.

"I guess you're right." Hiro frowned.

I could still tell Hiro was pissed. I would be too if someone did this to him but, right now I have no time for sulking. I have to find Haru and talk to him.

|After School|~
I walked out of school hoping to find Haru. There was no sign of him. After about 10 minutes of looking for him, I gave up and started to walk home.

As I walked home I thought. Even if I did see him, what would I say? I continued to walk home. Questions kept filling my head. Why would he say that? He could actually be a good person, right? BUMP!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and-" I looked up at the person who I had bumped into and I saw Haru staring at me with cold eyes as always. "Oh Haru, I've actually been wanting to talk to you."

"So you want to sleep with me again?" Haru smirked.

"I never slept with you in the first place, BAKA!" I said angrily.

"But the school thinks you did. You even have a new nickname 'The Whore'." Haru started to laugh.

"I've been homeschooled my whole life because I faint when I'm in big groups of people. For once I've actually kind of got use to it but, because of you..I can't be in big groups again." I started to sound as if I was going to cry. "I don't really know what happened to you in your past that makes you do this but, can you please just fuck off?!"

I could see Haru was shocked at my words. He probably never had anyone say this to him.

"Please?" I started to cry. Haru stood there confused. He tried to cheer me up because people were giving him disgusted looks. Especially the girls which he hated.

"Fine, I'll tell the school that it was a girl who just looked like you. Now stop crying!" Haru gave up.

"T-Thanks." I smiled. I was proud of my success. Maybe Haru isn't that bad.

"My mom." Haru started to sound sad.

"Huh?" I was confused at what he was talking about.

"My mother...killed my father. I was so mad at her because me and my father are...no were best friends. So since I was so mad at her..I killed her." Haru confessed.

"Did you..kill her with a hammer?" I was shocked at what Haru told me. Just to remember my dream.

"How did you know?!" Haru jumped in defense.

"I had a dream..about it." I know he might think I'm crazy but, I have to tell him the truth or else he might kill me. LITERALLY.

"I don't believe you." Haru said going back to his cold self.

"You don't have to. Anywho my oni-chan is probably worried about me. So I'll be going now." I walked around him and started to walk home again.

"I'll find out the truth! You can't see the past in dreams!" Haru shouted out to me.

"Oh yeah you can! Also revenge is just a sorry excuse for hatred!" I shouted back to him.

I got into my house and surprisingly my brother didn't come running up to me asking questions. I heard laughing up in Hiro's room.

I trotted up the stairs trying not to trip. Once I was upstairs I took a right and headed towards Hiro's room. I knocked on his door softly.

"What is it? I'm busy go away." Hiro answered.

"U-Uh..." I didn't know how to reply. "Ok I'll just be in m-my room."

"Wait! Mika is that you?!" I could hear Hiro getting up quickly and speed walking toward the door. "Sorry my cute sister, I thought you were mom."

"Oh it's fine." I smiled. I'm glad he wasn't talking to me. If what he said was towards me I would've like died.

"So what do you need?" Hiro asked smiling back at me.

"Oh it's nothing. I just heard people laughing up here." I replied.

"Oh, my friends are over." Hiro told me.

"The ones from the other day?" I questioned Hiro.

"Yeah." Hiro said.

"Well I'm going to my room now." I walked off to my room and shut the door. Oh! I forgot to give him a chance to reply! Oh well, wait...it's not 'Oh well' he's probably going to give me a 50 minutes lecture about it. This is bad!!!

I jumped on my bed and got out my phone. It seems like I got a text but, from who? The only people who know my number is my family. Well I guess I should read it. Maybe they have to wrong number.

I opened up the text and it read 'Stay away from MY Hiro and Haru. Kk?'. Ok, This is weird. I pressed the white box and replied with 'You have the wrong number. Sorry.' . I shut off my phone and then went to get my iPad.

Once I opened my iPad I saw the same text. Ok, now this is creepy as heck. How did this person get my email?! Is it a stalker? Wait, it cant be.

This person said to stay away from Haru and Hiro. Maybe their jealous? Plus, Haru and I don't even have a thing.

Also how am I suppose to stay away from Hiro, he's my flipping brother! I flipping live with him. I need to find out who this person is and fast.