Chapter 4

"Kim Yeon Seok… Meet me in my office."

Yeon Seok nodded his head and turn at Soo Hyuk. He want to devour him right there but he knew it would add more trouble. Silently he left the classroom and went to after Mr. Shin.

"You think Yeon Seok sunbae will be mad?" Hae Rin asked Sang Ho as she knew that both of them were best friend.

"I guess so, even though he's the one at fault." Sang Ho glanced at Hae Rin who seemed worried and Soo Hyuk who didn't seem to care at all. "I'll talk some sense to him later."

"Kim Yeon Seok… You understand what a group assignment is, don't you?" Mr. Shin sat on his chair while Yeon Seok stood there, bowing his head and nodding. "First assignment and you already made your partner disappointed to the extend he removed your name. If you want to pass my class, I suggest you do next assignments properly."

"Yes, sir." Yeon Seok nodded again.

"You can leave."

Still with head down, Yeon Seok walked out of the lecturer room so other lecturer won't laugh at him. Since his first year, he always like the king of the university. He was handsome, could do few sports and even help the team in match. His grade not the best but definitely in the top quarter. Girls would throw themselves at him and boys will follow him like a cult leader. His family also pretty wealthy that no other people dared to mess with him. After four years living like that, this was the first time he had to bow and took shame.

Normally, even if he didn't do anything in group assignment people would still put his name and let him get the grade. Soo Hyuk was the first one to ever remove his name. He was so angry that he want to find Soo Hyuk and confront him but instead he met Sang Ho outside the room.

"Where's Soo Hyuk?!" He asked in anger.

"Easy, Yeon Seok-a. What do you want to do with him anyway? Beat him up? Do you think he will not remove your name on the next assignment after you beat him up?"

"But how dare he…"

"This one is your fault, you know." Sang Ho stood still in front of Yeon Seok in case he did really try to beat Soo Hyuk.

"Sang Ho-ya, aren't you my friend? Why are you defending him now!" Yeon Seok almost went out of control as he grabbed Sang Ho's collar.

"I am your friend, that's why I'm stopping you from doing something stupid." Sang Ho said calmly while removing the hands that grabbed him. "Think. What if he report it to Mr. Shin after you beat him up? Mr. Shin could instantly failed your class, you have to wait another semester to make it up. Do you want that?"

The anger in Yeon Seok subsided after he heard reasoning in Sang Ho's word. Looking at his friend starting to calm down, Sang Ho continue his pep talk.

"We only have one class this semester, there's a lot of free time for us. Why don't you just do the assignment? You could pass without trouble at all instead of digging your own grave."

Yeon Seok took in what Sang Ho said. He took a deep breath before exhaling it, trying to put smile on his face. "You're right. I don't want to delay my graduation."

"Great. Now, should we get out of here?"

"You go first, I got a call." Yeon Seok felt his phone was vibrating and took it out. Nam Ra's name was displayed on it. "Hello?"