Chapter 1: The Past and The Meeting

A/N: "Hello! Thank you for choosing to read this book! Get some snacks, maybe some juice and get ready to read. If Mature Themes aren't what you're looking for in an x reader story, feel free to leave or skip certain parts! Love you all, byeeee!"

⚠WARNING⚠ Mentions of Blood, Guts and Death

M/N's P.O.V

Screaming.

That's one of the many sounds I heard. I was being overwhelmed with the sounds of screams and cries of trolls got smashed by the pickaxes of the Bergens. Guts and blood splattered on everyone who managed to get past. I felt like throwing up my insides as a 6 year old gets crushed underneath a pickaxe, glittery blood making it's way onto my face, mixing with the hot tears that ran down my face. So many families lost eachother that day. Innocent mothers, fathers, children

But they didn't care, their only purpose was to destroy the lives of those who did nothing wrong. And all because they don't know how to be happy..funny right? 

Bergens eat us because they don't know how to feel happiness, but how do they feel on Trollstice? They all gather around with smiles on their faces as they feast on us, they feel exitement as their meals are prepared for them. But that doesn't matter now.

What matters is getting away from this aweful place. King Peppy is upfront carrying Princess Poppy and the other trolls are struggling to keep up. I was going as fast as I could until I heard it.

"M/N!" Mom? I turned around and saw my mother, caught by her shirt on a pickaxe. "MOM!" Everything seemed to move in slow-motion at that point. My mother, the only one who was there for me, was being dragged upwards as I ran trying to get past the rushing trolls, who proceeded to push and trample others. 

The last thing I heard was her blood-curdling scream that sent shivers down my spine as she was lifted above ground before I was pushed onto the ground and blacked out...

⚠WARNING OVER⚠

Was everything always so peaceful?  

Why is it so cold?