💜Chapter 1💛~

It was early in the in the morning. Around 8am. Noelle was walking to school when she saw Susie walking on the other side of the street. *Dont look dont look dont look!* it was  hard for Noelle to even look at Susie. She could never ever get enough confidence to say anything to the purple dinosaur. (Not really sure if Susies a dino or lizard)

At the same time they've never had a conversation. Noelle would always try to go up to her and speak with her but could never get any words out. Today Noelle wanted to try to talk with her. See what Susie likes and maybe become friends. Recently Susie has been hanging out with Kris a lot more then Usual so She thought maybe Susie and Kris were dating?

All of these thoughts swirling in her head, getting to her making her think she would never have a chance. But she was atleast going to try to get some information about her. So Noelle walked into class and saw Kris and Susie talking about... Ralsei? *who was that?* she thought. She walked over to her desk next to Berdly and sat down. *Hey Berdly... Are Kris and Susie dating?* Noelle asked. *last time I checked no pretty sure the both of them are single.* Berdly had looked pretty confused. *why? Why are you asking?*
Noelle slightly blushed. *pff I was just asking cuz... Cuz? Uhh you know?* Noelle didn't have a answer and couldn't tell Berdly about her "littie" crush on Susie. Meanwhile while Noelle was being a blushy mess, Berdly was still a bit suspicious about the whole thing but didn't really care.

Suddenly Alphys walks into the class. *A-all right class, good morning! Today we have to keep Reaserching for the group project! So get started clas-* Alphys was cut off by Susie yelling at her to go "To the bathroom". Susie waited impatiently for a answer. *'sigh' Sure Susie im assuming you want Kris to go with you?*. Noelle was worrying that maybe they are with Susie. *YUP THATS BYEEE* everyone was starring at Susie as she dragged Kris by the shirt calor. *ok class like I WAS saying please get to work on this. Its almost half of you grade.*.

Noelle wanted a real answer. Not just a 'I dunno'. She wanted to know if she should stop trying to get close to Susie or if its ok to try to ask her out. Berdly was reaching into his bag for his computer, it told him awhile to find it cuz he was looking in the wrong pocket but when he got it he opened it and said *can we start now Noelle?* Berdly signed in and opened Google Docs and shared it with Noelle *lol i know you didnt have your computer yesterday so im going to share this with yo-* Noelle stopped listening, she was way to into her thoughts and theories and trying to find figure out the secret missing piece here. She wanted to find out herself. *yeah yeah... M-ms Alphys, can i go to the bathroom?* Berdly was a little upset that she was leaving for a couple minutes but he know she was up to something. *yeah you can, those to are going to be there for a while. *. Noelle quickly got up and ran out side to try and see if the two were using the bathroom or not. Maybe something else.

She ran to the nearest corner to see the two of them jumping into the janitor closet. Before Kris jumped in they looked behind themself to see Noelle with the palest face they've ever seen. Kris's mouth dropped open and wanted to walk up to Noelle but was quickly tugged into the closet. Noelle was sweating madly and really confused. *WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!*. She ran to class as fast as she could and when she got there she was clearly having trouble breathing. But when she got her breath back. She slowly walked back to her desk sitting down. Berdly obviously saw that she was shooken badly. *jeez Noelle are you ok? You look like you've seen something terrifying.* Noelle grabbed his shoulders hardly and with the blankist face said *am I going insane?* Berdly was surprised how Noelle wasnt even gone for 50 seconds and somehow got scarred for life. *W-what did you see them doing in the bathroom Noelle?* Noelle loosened her grip and said *they weren't there*. She finally let go completely. Getting her computer as well. All she could think of after that was *im going to find out what's in that closet after school*

(Lol hiya this was really fun. Also as I said before in still going to be working on the Kris x Ralsei story too :] )