No.1

~~~Introduction~~~

Dominic was driving at night which we all know is a bad idea, definitely at Suiyun, a city next to Berhingda. It was calming for him but one thing he didn't realise watching him was a giant about double the size of him. In the middle of driving something jumped out infront of the car making it swerve off the road and into a ditch.

~~~now the story~~~

I woke up with a heavy pain on my left leg, it felt weird but it felt as if I was on something coushiony. Lifted my head up a bit and opened my eyes, my leg was in a cast and I was in a place that resembles a office. There was someone at the desk across from the room, "Hello?" I blurted out and the person immediately lifted their head up and swivelled in their chair my direction. They were up to the bed I was laying on and my brain realised that this was no regular doctor, it was a giant. A hand came close to me as I watched it touch my forehead lightly "There not burning up anymore" it whispered but sounded very loud making me flinch "oh sorry." It said with its hand over its mouth, I nodded in response hoping it would understand me. It did and kept writing on the clipboard. "I'm Alyssa, nice to meet you." It said on the other side of the room putting down the clipboard and she stood up and sat on the bed next to me with a warm smile.

"How are you?" She whispered while repeatedly touching her fingers on the bed waiting for my response. "I'm o-okay" I finally get out trying not to sound as scared or worried about what's happening. She gives off a light chuckle while pulling out something from a draw next to her which looks like a chunk of metal with some red stain on it "I found this in your leg but I had to paralyze it so you wouldn't wake up, mostly." She gestured to my leg with the cast on and places the piece of metal back in the bedside table. Alyssa led out a hand and I went to reach for it but my shoulder joint started hurting. "Sorry" She retreats her hand and starts pondering while taping the pen on her head.

She looks back at me and her eyes wonder my body. Suddenly, a gentle grasp wrapped around my chest and I was lifted up into her arms and slightly pressed onto her chest with my head over her shoulder but no pressure on my leg. She stood up from the looks of it and started walking towards her desk and I sat up on her desk infront of her where she cleaned the area up neatly. I sat slanted and watched her with a straight face as she pulled out a pair of scissors. "Right," she mumbled to herself as she menacingly opens and closes the scissors and starts wrapping her hand a kind it multiple times. Soon she snuggly fit the scissors between my leg and the cast, the scissors felt cold but eventually cutter the cast slowly making sure not to hurt me. Once the cast was off, I could see what was underneath it. There wasn't much but it definitely started hurting leading out with me groaning and trying to stop the pain but I just made it worse by trying to grab my leg and put pressure on it.

Alyssa pulled my arms and laid me flat on the table and stood up. She walked towards the door and stops while placing a hand on the door frame "Do you want something to eat?" She asks then turns her head towards me. "Uhh idk, maybe just a small snack?" I say while moving around my hand to form a outwards pinch. She nods and head out of the room, she stopped after one step and started backing in the room with someone Infront of her with a surprised face. "Dr.iplier, i-i didn't see you there" she said when he looked towards me,
"I'll be leav-"
"No, you can stay here, just tell me what you did." He sits on the chair as I struggle to get up without help,
"Well, he woke up a couple of minutes ago and he's not burning up anymore," I feel his hand lift up my leg as it looks like he's inspecting it "Did you cut the cast off?"
Dr.iplier turns his head around to Alyssa which is standing next to him
"Yes, I did"

They both kept the conversation going as I still felt tired and some other parts beside my leg hurts. How long will this go for? I question myself as the tiredness was expressed on my face and I started yawning gaining both of their attention. My eyes slowly closed as I felt fingers go through my hair and what it feels like slowly fall into someone arms.

Onto the next chapter
Tomorrow
Hopefully