The celebration

Harry's POV:

"Hey, love!" I heard a sweet voice call from behind me. "Hey, Mione!" I said with just as much enthusiasm.

I whirled around and started spinning her in the air. "Harry!" She cried.

"Ok, ok." I said finally giving up. "Oh, hey Ron! You did amazing!" She squealed delightedly.

"Thanks, Mione!" He said catching her in a hug. "Ronny great job!" Lavender said from behind him. "You too Harry, you guys did amazing!" She waited for Ron and Hermione to finish their hug. Then she have Ron a big kiss told him good job and said she loved him. "How come I don't get that kind of treatment, huh!" I said jokingly. My love just kissed me and said I did fantastic and that she loved me.

"Alright let's get upstairs before everyone else I wanna get changed before the party!" Ron said excitedly. "Oh yea, I forgot this is your first one as official part of the team!" I said happily.

"Yea mate, I'm so excited!" He said about to run but I caught his arm. "I'm gonna head back in and say congrats to everyone else bye guys!" Lavender called at us. "Walk with us Ron, we've all got stuff to share." I said as we started walking.

Avery's POV:

As soon as I was in the doors I saw what was going on. "How could you, you... you.... SELFISH JERK!" Pansy screamed at Draco.

"DRACO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed. He immediately stopped kissing Catherine.

"Umm... I... uh...." He stammered. I grabbed him by the ear. "WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR EX!" I screamed again. By now there was a crowd. The trio were at the front watching with horror in there eyes. "I don't know I wasn't thinking! Please don't tell father!" He squealed louder still. "Oh I will! Don't you worry about it!" I screamed back louder than him somehow. Now Pansy was in tears. "Stop it!" She cried tears pouring from her eyes. "Why should I?!?! Look what he did to you!" I said the fury less apparent in my voice now.

"I know! I know! Ok, but that doesn't mean hurt him let me handle this!" She pleaded.

"Fine!" I yelled dropping his ear. He fell to the floor. "This is for all you've done to me! EVER!" Pansy screamed as she slapped him in the face.

Then she ran off in tears. I just stared at the crowd. "Go on get! Shows over!" I screamed.

"Avery." Someone said catching my arm. "What!" I said turning around.

"Oh it's just you guys." I said lifelessly at this point I was mad and I mean mad.

"Walk with us." Harry said flatly. "And why would I do that!" I said wrenching free of his grip on my arm. "Because there's some stuff we need to talk about." He said under his breathe. "No thanks, I'm good." I said walking towards our common room. "Please!" Mione said impatience in her voice. "Couldn't even if I wanted too." I said with a crooked smile. "And why is that." Weasel said pompously with his nose in the air. We all laughed. "That's a poor impression of Draco. And besides I can't because I have to write to Mother and Father about what Draco's done. They'll be so mad!" I said with a laugh.

"Alright whatever." Said Harry. "Y'know you're really stubborn." Mattheo said from behind me.

"Born and raised." I said sarcastically. "Oh whatever." He said absently walking with me to the common room.

As soon as we were out of eye range Mattheo reached down and grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry you had to see that..." He said sadly. "I'm not, Draco deserves everything that's coming to him." I said earnestly as we reached the common room.

He let go of my hand as we walked inside. "Pansy it's gonna be ok..." A doubtful Rose said from the corner.

"Oh shut up Rose! You wouldn't get it you've never been cheated on!" She screamed as politely as possible. "We'll Aves has! Look there she is now... with that guy..." Rose said dumbfounded at how close we were standing to each other. "Hey Pans!" I said rushing to her side. She started crying into my shoulder. "I just don't get it! Why would he ever do that to me! He said he loved me! He said he wanted to grow old with me!" She cried. "You know why cause he's an idiot Pansy! A complete idiot!" I screamed loudly.

"He is not!" Pansy screamed at me. "Yes he is! For thinking he could ever find someone as good as you!" I screamed back.

"I guess that's true..." She said sincerely. "It's okay to be upset, just don't stress over him for to long." I said quietly so only Rose and Pansy could hear.

"It's whatever." She said quietly. "Oh well let's just hang out!" Rose said happily.

"Yeah, ok!" Pansy said a bit happier. "That's the spirit Pans!" I said happily this would be a long night.

Hermione's POV:

"Mattheos right she is stubborn." Ron said suddenly after we were walking away.

Suddenly Harry pulled both of us aside. "So, what have you two found out about Avery?" Harry asked calmly.

"Well she was talking a lot up in the stands..." I said quietly. "About?" Ron asked trying to coax it out of me. "About how Pansy and Draco have been fighting a lot. I guess he's been lying about where he was going and where he was? I don't know." I said honestly. "Anything about Voldemort?" Harry asked. "Well she said they've been busy lately and she kept checking her phone all the time. She also kept complaining about how her arm was hurting. She was worried about not being ready by next weekend for her first Quidditch match of the season." I said quickly. I noticed they were hanging onto my every word. Finally. I thought. "We'll if she's worried about being ready because of her arm, that means Voldemort must be getting stronger to make her arm hurt so bad!" Harry said delightedly.

"And have you seen how she normally hangs around after Potions now and how she's always early!" Ron said we all looked astounded.

"Also she mentioned something about her and Mattheo, though I'm not sure it was something about how they were getting back together I don't really know!" I said quietly.

"Really!?!?" Harry and Ron said shocked. "Yea I guess he kissed her or something." I said doubtfully.

"Wow... I thought she hated him..." Harry said so quiet it was almost as if he were talking to himself.

"Yea, like I said I'm not really sure. I think she also said something about Voldemort trying to get in contact with her, but I guess she's been avoiding her phone." I said my voice still quiet.

"We'll I guess that kinda makes sense." Harry said. I'm not sure how they could even still hear me.

"Wait just a minute! Mattheo kissed her and she didn't do anything about it!" Ron said shocked.

"I mean I guess-" but before I was finished I was cut off. "WAIT! Voldemort is trying to get in contact with her!" Harry said.

"Sorry babe didn't mean to cut you off!" He said apologetically.

"It's fine, love!" I said quietly. "I don't think I'll ever get used to having you guys date." Ron said immensely.

"You better Weasel!" A sarcastic voice called from the main hall.

We all turned around in shock to see Avery standing there. "Alright so here's what I know..."

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Keep reading to find out what happens and what Avery knows about Voldemort's return... Love you guys as always!~🦆Avery🦆