how i ended up naked in his room in one night.

Another normal Wednesday morning i had went to school, but today everyone had a different charisma and energy in them. My bestie Mavis and her boyfriend Leo came up to me. They told me that some "Nathan" is going to come to our school. "who's Nathan?" i asked. They were giving me the look. "Um, the best Handball player of all time?!" said Leo. I suppose he'd know as he's the handball captain of our school. "And, he's a sophomore just like us. He'll spend 2 months here." he added.

I wasn't into sports, except watching hot guys. I'm more of the artsy type who's good at studies. But Mavis on the other hand is THE social butterfly.

Later in the afternoon, this 'Nathan' had come and the game of Handball started. Me and Mavis were right at the front, cheering on Leo. The ball went out of court right at us, so I picked it up to give it back. Nathan came rushing out like a good sportsman. His dark skin complex shining in the sun while i could see his abs through the shirt. Damn, he was hot.

"Hey, thank you, what's your name" he said as we walked back. "A pleasure. I'm Jules Jenner." I replied, trying not to stare too much. The moment was over. He went back to the game.

Later, I got a call from my teacher that Nathan had invited me to the team dinner. Oh my god. i knew i had to look good. i picked out my little black dress and my knee high boots. God i looked so hot I'd fuck me tbh.

Leo invited Mavis as his plus one, so i knew i wouldn't feel lonely either.

The dinner was at the most expensive Hotel in the city. At the dinner, i noticed Nathan staring as i walked in. i felt the butterflies. Moments passed by. Later on, another member on the team walked in with a little gift for Nathan. When the dinner was over, He had to go to his room and keep it there. I said I'd accompany him.

We went inside his room. The smell of his perfume made me so horny. I kept the bags on the armchair near the bed. He was right behind me. Our eyes locked as i turned around. He leaned in for a kiss. I kiss him back with pleasure for a minute as i was pulling his sexy black shirt. He grabbed my ass. Fuck, that was hot.

In moments matter, his body was on mine and he took off my dress and bra, leaving me in my underwear, wanting nothing more than him. That was my fucking desire. Don't think i didn't undress him too, his big hard dick wanted me too. i felt it. I sucked on it. I made him cum.

He kissed me on my nipples, making my legs shiver for something. He took my underwear off, and put on a condom. He starting eating me out, lingering his tounge at my clit. And thrusted in, perfect time. He found my g-spot. He fucked me harder and faster. I've never had an orgasm this intense.

And there I laid, naked on his bed, a boy i didn't even know this morning. But he was going to be here for 2months, wasn't he?

______
hope you liked this, lmk if u want a part 2:) keep slaying those hot bods besties<3