◇{Chapter 4}◇

(((Hanji's pov )))

Great! School is now over and I have to sign in to the science club now yes! I know its just a 2 hours of discussing but for me it's kinda short to be honest. As I was walking on the hallways, two guys grab both of my hand.

"What're you-" The next thing I see is now darkness as my conciousness slowly disappeared...

My eyes flickered slowly open "Ah you're awake" I look everywhere to the room but only see darkness on corners "Nope still sleepin" I sarcastically said as i rolled my eyes.

I heard aloud tch then he suddenly appears from the darkness. Urgh him again? I cleared my throat "Look man? I don't wanna fight okay? I need to go because i want to join the science clu-" I was about to finnish my sentence when he suddenly slap my face, my glasses flew away on the left side of the room.

"So do I, I just want to let you learn a lesson? Four-eyed bitch" Levi said.

"We'll this is considered as 'fighting' because you slap me-" he slappped my face again.

"Oops my head slipped" I said playfully which left his nose bleeding, I just smirk at him then spit on his face.

3rd pov

After Hanji just spit on Levi's face, Levi felt disgust then punch her face nonstop.

"You think this is funny now four-eyes?! Huh" Levi couldn't control his feelings and ended up choking Hanji.

"St-stop" Hanji choke up.

"Tch" he punched her again.

Then a guilt washed over him when Hanji shed a tear on her bruise left eye. Levi suddenly had a tragic flashback about long time ago, which makes him stare longer at her, still gripping her neck. A familiar form suddenly appears on his mind.

Levi backs away realizing something about what he just did, Hanji's eyes is something kinda familiar to him.

He look again on Hanji's pleading eyes.

"Levi? Just... Ki-kill me" Hanji stuttered, ready to give up her conciousness.

"I-I" Levi's were widen when he stares at her state, bruised all over her face, blood and tears on her face. Levi never felt guilty before until he met he met her, Hanji.

Both doors were open wide which is opened by a breathless Erwin "Hanji?!!" Erwin called.

"E-erwin" With that Hanji suddenly loses her conciousness.

"Erwin- I can explai-" before Levi could explain Erwin punch his face which sent him flying and landed on the table.

"I told to you Levi! That this is too much! She's just a freshmen student!"Erwin clutch Levi's collar harder. Then drops him on the floor.

Erwin then carried Hanji in bridal style then left the room.

"I'll tell everything to dad of what you have done to Hanji"

"I-I'm sorry" Levi whispered to himself.