intro

Funny how everyone can just drop you with a snap of their fingers. I knew I was going to be a hero even if nobody else believed in me. That's how life is sometimes, you have to be your own supporter in your dreams. My name is izuku midoriya and I am quirkless........

Some info before I begin chapter one ~

Izuku midoriya in this book is very out of character, this is because this is my version of izuku that I have created.

This is a bakudeku book, I will delete any comments saying they dislike the ship or related to the ship in a negative way  ....I don't care if you like the ship of not so don't comment it.....

I am 26, so expect explicit topics if you are sensitive to any topics such as smut violence  etc etc please leave this is your warning and only warning ...... ( also I do not consider cartoons real so don't come at me with that stupid sexulizing minors bullshit they are not real they were created in someone's head)

If you are a minor and you choose to read any of my books, I will not be held accountable because I can not control what you do .....

My own art will be added to the cover and later on to replace the art I have used .....so be ready for that

And lastly enjoy the book