Part I

Our little Izuku was not born when the nuclear bomb exploded, but his parents were.
After a whole ten years without help, Izuku was born.
They teach him at a very young age, that if he didn't kill the monsters, then he will die.

"What montsers" You ask.
Well, thanks to the bomb, there were nuclear gas that can kill anyone ,or change them into some sort if "zombie" creature.
But these things are not fully like "zombies", they would not eat your brain.
No, they actualy hate to eat it. They prefer meat, skin, blood, muscles and even bones. Howewere they do not eat animal. Most likely beacuse the animal "zombies" are actualy stronger than the human ones.

While Izuku parent's suvived on they own, the rest of the world(or just the most of the population) tamed up, and built bases evry where they could. Those were called "Stealkor". (Its a very dumb name)
They would build a very big wall that noone can pass, and in the inside, there were farms, shops, houses, storages, anything that help to survive.

Every often they send out some people, that go look for any living creature, that are not          "zombies". They usualy go out and come back with a little food and one human, or not even makeing it alive. They are not accidently called "suicide" mission to the inside.
To the rest of the people are called "gift" or "human bait''.
To the inside, they do not know that some people are don't want to go to the base.
To the outside, they think that in the base they are forced to do things...

Practicly they are right.
Some of the boys are only trained to go outside and finding something useful.
The rest of the boys and the stronger girls are need to shoose beetwen cooking and/or farming.
The rest of the girls are just for keeping up the population (If you know what I mean).
The elder people are usualy working on making guns, beds, clothes ect...
But those who chsoose to stay outside, they were free and do wathever they wanted. It comed with a cost. They were lonly and most likely got killed by the creatures.
But as you know Izuku parent's schoosed this, so they could live free. They builded a base to protect themself's. After Izuku was born, his father leaved beacuse he didn't wanted to protect two human at ones.

With if you look more into, is fair.

However when Izuku was four, they get attacked by a bunch of "zombies".
His mom saved him, but she could not save herself.
She died....
Infront of Izuku...
After that Izuku survived on his own, using what his mother teach him.

        ✨End of the chapter✨

words count:462