•~1~•

Mairrage is one of the most important event in a person's life. Everyone wants to marry a person they love, who cherishes them, a person with whom they can spend the rest of their lives with happily. Jimin wanted that too, but his father had other plans for him.

As he walks down the aisle, he looks at the decoration. It's just like what he had imagined, elegant yet simple..and pastel. His suit is beautiful, he helped in designing it afterall. The cake was selected by him aswell. The only problem was that the most important part of a wedding, the groom, was not selected by him.

But, apparently, only a man who earns in billions and owns a vast buisness is capable and competent enough to marry the youngest son of the King Empire. Not some artist who doesn't have a proper home, who roams around the world holding art exhibits, who doesn't have a stable life. But, can anyone define what even a stable life is?

Since he was a child, Jimin was never interested in the family buisness. He wanted to dance, it was his dream to show off his talent to the entire world, to show what he was capable of. Being the third in line to inherit the empire and with two competent elder brothers who were very capable of managing the buisness themselves, his father never really focused on him and thus let him do whatever he wanted to do. He only acknowledged his presence recently, when he wanted to expand his already huge business empire and what better way to do it than to marry off your child to an unknown man, who's more like a robot that knows only one thing to do, WORK!

The old man thought it would be easy to marry off his son to some man for his profit, his poor little son won't be able to oppose. But the simple task turned into a nightmare when one crazy and wild artist, who stole his son's heart and his equally crazy and wild friends were added in the equation.

They did not give the man a second to breath, always coming up with different plans and schemes to save Jimin from his father's scheme. 'Kidnapping' Jimin, threatening his fiancé, tipping the media about some inside corruption of the business. But nothing really worked, the old geezer was stubborn. Jimin himself had ran away from home so many times that his father had finally locked him in his room a week before the wedding. That week, everything was calm, those goons didn't do anything to worry the poor old man. He was sure that they finally gave up...what he did not know though, was that they had already come up with a plan and informed Jimin about it with the help of his personal maid.

Which was the reason why Jimin was about to piss his pants because they were supposed to be here by now. His 'almost husband' was about to put a ring on his finger, when the doors to the hall slamed open with a loud thud.

All the people present turned to look at the intruder who disturbed the ceremony rudely. Upon seeing wide grin on the intruder's face, the guests looked at each other in confusion, Jimin's father looked at the intruder furiously and Jimin and the intruder looked at each other lovingly. Because he was here..Kim Taehyung was here.

He looked past Taehyung's shoulder to see his friends holding down the guards. Jungkook was holding one in a choke hold, Jin hyung was sitting on another, Namjoon hyung was twisting one's arms behind his back and Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung were playing passing the parcel with the last one, the guard being the parcel. And then there was his love, Taehyung smiling widely, showing his perfect boxy smile, with arms widespread. In the background his father was shouting angrily, calling more guards. It was total chaos and he loved it. Because it was so them. Chaotic.

Before anyone could do anything, Jimin threw the ring he was holding towards the groom and started running towards Taehyung. At the same time, more gaurds started entering the hall through the side entrance. Jimin's eyes widened. He picked up the speed and finally reached Taehyung who was already waiting with his hand outstretched.

THE RUNAWAY GROOMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara