chapter 11

The the Three brothers grunted at each other trying to figure out how to kill the guy that hurt there baby sister then they decide to break every single bone in there body but not just in any way tie him up his legs and tie his hands up above his head attached to the truck and break his legs with a hammers and then break the rest of his bones and make sure he feels the pain. They tied him up how they planned it and started to smashed his legs he kept screaming out in pain all three boys were happy to see him in pain since he hurt there little sister.

Dad's pov they let us in to see I started to cry because she looked lifeless but the doctor said she is going to make it she's strong enough and I held her hand and she started to wake up I was relieved so wasn't Danny and Jackson I hope my boys are going to kill him For what they did to there baby sister. 

"Hey Daddy Danny Jackson" lakeshia said

"Hey baby girl how you feeling" dad said

"Everything hurt's bad" lakeshia said

"I know baby girl I know you procted Sally so I'm not mad at you okay what ever he told you isn't true we was worried about you" dad said

" Can I go home I just want to go home and be home with you and my brother's Danny Jackson and Sally he's going to come back" lakeshia said getting scared

" Baby girl he's not coming back ur brothers are killing him right" dad said

" No that's his twin brother he has a twin that looks just like him his brother made him take his place can I please go home daddy please" lakeshia said

" Yes then we will deal with that once we get you home your brothers already know how much pain ur in" dad said we got all the papers so I can go home I was happy.