Chapter Four

"Hey man," Tej said, walking over to the girls,"If you don't let go of my girl right now, I'm gonna have to lay your ass out. Her brothers are right over there," Tej added, pointing to the side where Brian and Roman stood,"You'll wish you were never born, if you don't move you hand right fucking now." He spat, causing the man to scoff.

"Whatever man," The man removed his arm,"I didn't want nothing with the nasty bitch anyway." He retorted, going to walk away.

"What the fuck did you just say?! What did you call her?!" Tej exclaimed, grabbing the man.

"I let go of your bitch, so let go of me." The man said, causing Tej to chuckle humorlessly.

       In the next moment, Tej had raised his fist and punched the man in the mouth. The man hit the ground, groaning as his lip began to bleed. Tej had successfully busted the man's lip, which made Roman and Brian run over. The manager came over to the five with his arms crossed.

"Did you just hit one of my customers while in my restaurant?" The manager asked, looking at Tej.

"Excuse me, this customer, was harassing my sister, and if you don't have him removed, I will be letting my superiors know about how you run your business." Brian stated, pulling his badge from his pocket and showing the manager.

"Yes, sir. I will have him removed immediately. Harassment isn't accepted in my restaurant." The manager replied, before allowing the five to go back to their table.

        Suki and Briah caught eyes, causing Suki to give Briah a look. The look saying 'I told you so,' causing Briah to roll her eyes. The waiter soon came with their orders, and the manager came over to their table soon after.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you," He said, looking over at Briah,"to make up for what happened, I'm giving everyone at this table free dessert." He added, smiling sympathetically.

"Thank you." Briah replied, before the manager left.

       The five ate their food and talked and laughed. When they were finished and had gotten their desserts, Briah paid for everyone, before Brian and Roman came over to her.

"We have some place to be, but I expect to see you again soon." Brian said, causing Briah to nod.

"I'll stop by often, don't worry. I'll probably see you again tomorrow." She replied, hugging her brother and Roman.

       Brian and Roman left quickly, but Briah didn't know exactly where they were going, since Brian hadn't given her too many details. She knew he didn't for a reason, either to keep her safe, or to keep from anyone else hearing, incase there was spies around them at any time. Tej, Suki, and Briah drove back to the garage, since Suki had to give her a necklace that she had let the girl use.

"Here's the necklace," Suki commented,"I've got to get going, but I better see you tomorrow. I can't handle too many days without a girl around." She added, kissing the girl's cheek, before leaving.

       Briah and Tej sat against Tej's car, deciding to talk for a while before Briah had to leave.

"How are you feeling after what happened?" Tej asked, looking over at the girl.

"I'm fine, but you know," She began, turning to Tej,"I could've kicked his ass if I wanted to." She said, and Tej nodded.

"I know, but I was there. Besides, it got us free dessert." He replied, causing her to laugh.

"I wasn't expecting free dessert. I guess the manager was still scared Brian was going to get him in trouble for what happened." She commented, making Tej nod in agreement.

        Tej and Briah talked for about an hour, nothing really specific in their conversation. The two seemed to just like talking to each other. Briah thought Tej was rather funny and charming, and Tej thought Briah was rather smart and interesting. Honestly, the two had a good time talking to each other, and they seemed to have a good chemistry together.

"Well, I should get going. It's getting late." Briah commented, standing up straight from her leaning position. 

       Tej bit his lip, wondering if she should have the courage to talk to her or not. He knew he liked her, and the more they talked, the more Tej knew she was definitely someone he was interested in. He hadn't had a girl he was actually interested in for a while. Yes, he had plenty of girls before, but it had been a long time since he wanted anything with a girl besides sex. Nodding to himself, he decided that he wasn't going to back out and be a coward. He wasn't a coward, and his feelings weren't going to make him one either.

"Tonight was fun," He began,"We should do this again." He added, causing the girl to nod.

"Definitely, but maybe not so fancy next time." She replied, laughing lightly.

"Yeah," He murmured,"and maybe it can just be the two of us. What do you say to that?" He asked, watching a smile appear on the girl's face.

"I-I would like that," She answered,"I don't know if Brian would, but we can always keep it a secret." She said, and he smiled as well.

"Yeah, our little secret." He replied, stepping closer to her.

        Tej laid his hands on her waist, and she placed her arms loosely over his shoulders. The two talked about a date for a few minutes, before going silent once again. They stared into each other's eyes, their faces coming closer and closer to one another. What felt like hours later, their lips came in contact, causing Tej to grip her waist and pull her closer, as she gripped his neck with her fingers. The two stood kissing for a while; beyond glad that Brian wasn't around to see them. They didn't know where everything was going, but it seemed to be working for now...

××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. I decided to write a second update for you guys. I hope it's as good as I believe it is. Also, let me know what type of date you think Tej would take a girl on.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx