😈Eustass..Kid!😈

"Y/n!" Doflamingo exclaimed, walking over, "time to pick." He chuckled.

You glared over at him before sitting up, reaching into the box.

"It-" You began, "Fufufu~ Let me read it." Doflamingo interrupted.

"Okay, go ahead ass-hat." You stood, and began walking into the closet. You definetly weren't in the mood for his bullshit.

As a feared pirate- you really kept your guard up these days.

"Eustass, Kidd!" Doflamingo laughed, and watched as you walked into the closet.

Narrowly, you dodged the string that he sent flying at you.

"Try that again, and you won't be the only one dead at this damn party." You snarled.

Kidd grinned as he walked up to you. "Wow, feisty." He said, and placed a hand on your waist. "I like it."

"Please, hands off." You swiped his hand off, and glared over at him.

"Come on, what's the harm?" He jokingly asked, and placed his hands on your hips as you walked inside the closet.

"Having rumors flood around the city that i fucked Eustass Kidd." You said, and turned around to flick his nose.

He flinched, and frowned down at you.

The door slammed, lock actually clicking for once.

Wow, so all this time. It was unlocked?

Your back met the closets wall, a involuntary huff leaving your lips as you came face to face with Eustass Kidd.

His lips harshly smashed against yours, roughly biting at your lip.

You let out a soft moan, and let your hands tangle through his longer hair, pulling and rubbing.

He groaned, grinning against the kiss as his hips bucked against yours, grinding against you as rough as possible.

You pulled away, chuckling softly.

"What is it?" He asked, his free hand feeling along your body.

"Seven minutes is far too short." You stated, and pressed your lips back against his- but way softer.

Kidd, weirdly liked that. His eyes closed as he groped your rear, moving his hand to rub your clothed entrance.

You pulled away from the kiss, "we got about five minutes." You said, "we just gonna do it, or-?"

"I thought you didn't want to." He teased, moving his hand up your bell-bottom pants to caress your bare thighs.

"Whatever- we all say things we don't mean- especially if we want to get under someone's skin." You hummed, and kissed his cheek.

"I like you, Eustass Kidd. So fuck me." You hummed, and slammed your lips against his.

Though he was shocked, he quickly regained himself, and pressed his lips against yours, returning the kiss.

The two of you were rather confusing individuals- yet you made so much sense.

His arms slid out from your pants, and then up your shirt. Your breasts were kneaded as your knee rubbed at his crotch.

He stood infront of you, so incase the light had hit your backs, all they would see is a clothed Eustass. How thoughtful.

You let him slip down your pants, making sure your buckle buckled at the knees.

He pulled away from the kiss, and gave you a small grin.

"I can't believe that you're letting me, I've wanted you for a long ass time, Y/n." He said, and slid his hand along your bare entrance, three fingers entering gently.

"Damn.." you murmured, and rolled your hips, "so he's a gentleman? I never knew.."

You moaned whenever he began to get rougher, starting to roll his fingers and slam into your entrance. "Shit.." you mumbled.

"Yeah, so I'm gentle, right?" He teased, "you haven't gotten the worst of it yet~"

You laughed, and let Kid pick you up, his one hand holding you well. You loved how he held you like a bride. Even if this wasn't the most romantic.

"Rail me, Kid." You sighed, and pressed your lips against his for a quick smooch.

He was going to start pulling out his erection, but the door opened.

Everyone watched as he fumbled around, pulling up your pants as he cursed.

He finished buckling your belt, and turned around. "We're going to my place." He huffed, and began walking out.

Everyone chuckled as they saw your red face, it was soon burried into his neck.

His face slowly began to flush as he exited.

"Wanna fuck in the back of a parking lot? Under the stars?" You asked, giggling like the evil little bitch you were.

"I've never even thought of that.." he mumbled, "fuck yeah. That sounds fucking awesome."

The two of you jokingly giggled like little girls as he set you into the car, climbing over you to get into the driver's seat.

"So you have to throw your junk into my face?" You asked, deadpanning at him.

"Shut up. The door doesn't work. I'm gonna fix it later." He groaned.

"Just let me buy you a car, bro." You facepalmed, and watched as he reddened up.

"Is this a proposal?" He asked, looking over at you with a grin, "cause you're gonna be with me forever."

"Yeah, it is. Let's go!" You cheered.

The two of you laughed and began blasting hard Rock, and BareNaked Ladies.

"If I had one-million dollars!" You yelled, and cackled as Kidd pulled into a parking lot.

"Im so glad we got outta that joint." You hummed.

He leaned over and pressed his lips against yours, nipping softly.

You softly pulled away, "lets go do this." You said seriously, then giggled, exiting the truck.

He climbed out after you, smiling a little too happily- but you like the happy.

"Alright, big guy, show me whatcha got!" You climbed into the bed of the truck, and layed on your back.

He climbed in, and chuckled, "really?" He asked.

You pulled your pants down, and flicked them off of your feet.

"I hope you get a mosquito bite on your ass." You said, and chuckled evilly.

He couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head. "You're something else."

"I know, I know."

The two of you laughed, and began to have a long two hours of sex in the back of a car in a McDonald's parking lot.

How romantic.