~ 9 ~

YOUR POV

I wake up and decide to go to the gym relatively early because I am taking Yoongi to the airport today. I bet he's really excited, but really nervous that he's going to see Hoseok soon. Anyway, I finish my workout routine and quickly take a shower. I make my way to Yoongi's penthouse and he's pacing back and forth like crazy, talking to himself out loud. He's so focused on his nervousness that doesn't even notice my presence.

- I should've bought him something else, what if he doesn't like this? I should've bought him that Rolex I saw the other day, it would look gorgeous on him, but he's not really into expensive stuff. Ugh. Should I take my sunblock? Nah, I'll just buy one there... Actually I'm going to take it, I don't want to get a sunburn. I can buy one at the airport, though. Wait, I feel like I'm forgetting something... Of course, my phone charger. My earbuds! I am not going to last an hour without them. Oh, you're here.- He finally acknowledges me, but continues with his little crisis.- Should I take my computer? No, it's my vacation with him. Well, but what if the company needs me? Fuck them, they can go one week and a half wihout me, right? Ugh, no. I really don't think they can. However, I let Taehyung in charge, I feel like he can handle it. You know what? I'm going to take it, what the hell.- I reach him chuckling at his antics and hold him by the shoulders.

- Listen to me. Breath and calm down. Why the fuck are you so nervous? It's just Hoseok.- He sighs in defeat and crosses his arms feeling insecure.

- I don't know. We haven't seen each other in a while. I'm afraid he's going to treat me differently. Yeah, what if he treats me differently because you and I fucked? I mean, so far he said he was fine with it, but maybe he doesn't feel like that lately. What if we're not the same anymore? What if he doesn't love me anymore?- I furrow my eyebrows at his rant and slap him in the face to bring him back to reality. He's about to complain and ask me if I want to die, but I speak before he does.

- Yoongi. Listen to me bitch. None of that is going to happen. You know Hoseok, and you know he's not going to behave like that, okay? Just hop in that fucking plane and be straightforward with him in terms of how you've been feeling about all of this. You don't even have to sugarcoat it, say it just like everything else you say. "I love you and I fucking miss you". Okay? That's it. Don't overthink it. I'm sure he feels exactly the same way.- He nods and tries to breathe normally. After about a minute, he finally speaks.

- Thanks, I needed that. I don't know why I'm so fucking nervous, it's just Hoseok.-

- Because you haven't seen each other in a while and that's completely understandable. Plus, it's okay to be slightly insecure about him fucking with someone else, but let me tell you that you both feel exactly the same, okay? So, don't fuck things up with him.-

- Me? Fuck up? I'm not you.- I laugh, feeling better by knowing he's back to his normal self.

- I do recommend you to take the sunblock, but not the computer, though. Don't forget your phone charger and your earbuds, and hurry up or you'll miss the flight.- He nods quickly making his way to his room to pick up the things he's missing before we head down to the parking lot where my car is located. He was going to ask a company chofer to drive him, but I offered because I knew he was going to be nervous. We load his suitcase to the trunk of my car and I soon start driving through the highway to the airport.