The Start Of A New Friendship

Evan's POV:

It was a normal day, I got up at 7 a.m. in the morning, I did one last iteration of my homework and took the bus to go to school. When I finally arrived at school everything was normal, when I got inside, I particularly noticed a new boy, he was tall and had medium hair, I could already see the girls going to ask him out. He wasn't really my type, everyone would think he is cool and hot, but not me. My type is brunette and short.

Jacob's POV:

First day, the girls already like me. I'm getting tired of this, I can tell the girls want me only for my looks, I don't even like girls. Everyone was the same, that is what I thought until I saw this boy, with red hair, glasses, he was also short, and he didn't even notice me! Exactly my type. Maybe I should introduce myself.

Jacob: Hey, you seem friendly. Want to be friends?

Evan: No, thank you. I already know you probably have cooler friends.

Jacob: Please! I don't have many friends.

Evan: Fine, but I'm doing this just because you look miserable.

Jacob : Thank you!! See you in class, friend.

Evan: My name is Evan.

Jacob: I see, a cute name for a cute person like you.

Evan: Oh please, I already know that.

*drin drin*

Evan: Well, we better get to class.

Jacob: Whatever you say, cutie.

Evan: F**k off.

Jacob: *whispering* cute.