𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 my towel tightly around my chest I walked into the room seeing a sleeping Horace spread out on the bed.

Him and the others got home around 5-6 o'clock in the morning and everyone except for Horace, of course, slept on the couch.

I know I have to get use to this lifestyle but it's going to be challenging, very challenging.

"Dooda." I shook him awake keeping a grip on my towel. He groaned covering his eyes since the light from the bathroom shined in his eyes.

"Scoot over." I tried moving his heavy yet skinny body.

He sat up shifting his body towards the end of the bed standing up from it then grabbing his phone that sat on the bigger dresser checking whatever notifications he had.

"Mmm." Horace stretched causing his shirt to raise up his stomach, showing his boxers only because his joggers were sagging so low.

That is so attractive.

Something poked out and it was clearly stuffed into his boxers from the way the joggers just cut it off.

I placed my open palm on his exposed stomach and he didn't react, I dragged my hand down the trail of body hair that lead into his boxers, he then reacted.

"Woah, what you doing?" He chuckled grabbing my hand.

"Why does it look like that?" He furrowed his eyebrows look down "Why what look like that?"

I gripped the small figure that poked out in his joggers with my longer nails and his eyes widened removing my hand "Uht Uht."

"Is that your dick?" I laughed since it felt like large thick gummy worm.

He smacked his teeth "Don't try me like my dick little."

I laughed reaching for it but he smacked my hand "Let me see that little gummy." I teased making a squeezing gesture with my hand.