Chapter 14: UA dorm

I was with Ling and Eri in our casual clothes and we were entering UA andI we were heading to our future place to live and when we arrived we saw a moving truck that was unloading what I saw was my and Ikumi's stuff. 'I'll unpack later'

We all went to Nezu's office and we got greeted by midnight and ectoplasm but I ignored them and knocked on the door and got let in. "Ah Mr Yagi, please sit down."

"Well it's the start of the school year and the dorms are finished and it seems Eri is feeling better from what I see" he said and took a sip of his tea, "also I would like for you to let Eri live in a different dorm."

I felt Eri's grip get tighter around me and Ling started to get pissed while I still was calm but replied, "what says I will let you have her now you damn creature?"

"I know it might be a lot to ask but you will have a hard time to deal with your work and take care of her but if you leave her with us it might be of huge help," he tried to explain but I said, "mind your damn business nezu and Eri is going to stay with us, do you understand?"

He slowly nodded and we left his office and went to the dorms that we will be leaving in from now on but when we arrived inside we all saw people hanging around and moving stuff, "hey the finally guys are here!"

"Oh you must be Lui Ling and Tsuki Yagi pleased to meet my peer" said the guy that was at the exam room that tried to discipline bakugo and todoroki, "yeah."

"Hey Tsuki I'll go check my room and see what I have to unpack, you coming
?" Ling asked me, "yeah."

Me and him went to the second floor and saw our rooms were next to each other and our stuff were in boxes so we just unpack everything which took a little bit, Eri was in Ling's room.

After thirty minutes it was finished, same with Ling so we went to the living room to relax for a bit but Eri went to sleep when I picked her up and I let her sleep on me but when we arrived at the living room and sat down on the couch nearly everyone was looking at me which I ignored.

"Hey mind if I ask why you have a kid?" Asked a guy with wired elbows, "why do you care?"

"Well it's kinda weird" he said while scratching his head, "so are you elbows."

"But is this even allowed?" he asked me to which I replied, "ask the principle and leave me alone."

"Come man tell us why you have a kid?" chimed in a guy with a black lightning bolt on his head, "and I told you go ask nezu if you really want to know."

"But that's long," he whined, "and I care?"

They both stayed quiet and I just got out my phone and looked through the news to see if overhaul was acting up but I was as gentle as I could not to wake up Eri but they were still looking at me.

I gave them a stare telling them to leave but they didn't read it well, 'I swear I'll smash their head in.'

"Ling, deal with them" I said out loud and then Ling came up and picked them up and threw them at the wall. "Thanks."

After that no one came to ask why and I continued reading about anything that happened in the news which was quite calm, except now people were sitting around the coach and then one girl said, "we will be introducing ourselves and our hobbies and quirks people!"

I looked at Ling and he looked annoyed, so did I, "I'm Mina ashido. My hobbies are dancing and shopping. My quirk is acid."

Everyone slowly introduced themselves but I didn't expect her to be here, "I'm momo yaoyorozu, my quirk is creation."

I looked at her to see if she noticed and she smiled at me while I nodded back at her, "I'm Ling Lui. My quirk is called undefeatable and I like working out."

Then it was my turn, "Tsuki Yagi and I like and don't like things."

"What's your quirk?" asked Ururaka, "I'm quirkless."

After that there was a pause in the room and Iida said, "then how did you get into this course shouldn't you be in the general studies?"

"Ask Nezu why not me." I said to which he said, "there is no reason to ask the principal. You must move to the general studies because you need to be strong to enter this course and not anyone who got in by luck!"

"Tell that to the principal" I told him with venom in my voice, "hey why do you care, not like you're the head of class 1A."

Ling was a bit angry from how he spoke to me but I just ignored them and looked if Eri was alright to which she was, but then she got jump scared from a loud sound and seemed scare and I saw what made that sound and it was the bakugo twins screaming at each other, "it's fine Eri, they won't hurt you."

"Who says we won't, huh?" said Katsumi to which Katsuki was behind, "you don't want to do this you two."

"Or what?" he said. I just kept calm and said in a voice full of bloodlust, "you will be meeting recovery girl in a bit if you do anything."

Bakugo then fired an explosion at Eri but I just jumped away from this and landed next to Yaoyorozu and told her, "hold her for a bit, I need to discipline these two brat."

She nodded and held Eri but I could tell she was trying her best not to hurt her, 'cute.'

"Alright you two bring it."