JACK HARLOW

- Touchy -

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" I counted leading the group as we went over the steps for the performance tonight. Jack watched us, especially me, being that I am his girlfriend.

It was publicly known and life was good. When I started working for Jack as his backup dancer, he found interest in me almost immediately. I remember the times when he would try so hard to please me, like after shows he would give the whole team flowers but make sure mine were the biggest bouquet.

Throughout rehearsal, Jack purposely kept licking his lips and doing goofy stuff that he knew would make me laugh. Eventually one of the guys got annoyed, taking over rehearsal.

Soon enough the show was about to start. Everybody was jumpy and adrenaline was rushing as we ran on stage starting the show.

As the show went on Jack got closer to the mosh pits, and fans were able to grab and touch him. Very, very touchy.

Which, I not like. But I girl can't do shit at the minute, I just gonna dance my heart at while I'm jealous.

When he turned back to go onto the main stage, I don't know if he saw the annoyance in my face or something but midway through his song I Wanna See Some Ass, he came up to me smoothly grabbing my hand and twirling me in from of him. His chest against against my back, moving us as he sang in my ear.

The crowd went crazy as I looked down trying to hide my smile.

What made the crowd go wild however was when he planted a hard kiss on my cheek, smacking my ass as I continued on with dancing with the others. 

   ._*._*_.*

All the love <333

All the love <333