Ideal type?

🌹4/10
In this chapter, I give physical characteristics, not personalities, or character. I know charaker is important. But without hiding it, we quickly pay attention to the person who has the features of the appearance we like. And only later do we get to know its character.

Unfortunately. Even when walking down the street, we first see people and judge by their appearance.

Heeseung

After all, after taking a million photos, you decided to stop. And take a little walk on the beach. You walked along the water's edge talking about everything.In the opposite direction you noticed an athletic and muscular man without a shirt running. Well, it was hard not to look at him. You immediately recognized him as an ideal. You were staring at him all the time, unable to take your eyes off him until he passed you by. As you walked away, you turned around a few times to look and remember him.

You heard a slight grunting sound next to you, reminding you of Heeseung. You felt stupid for a moment that you pissed him off. The boy laughed, surprising you at the same. You were looking at him frowning. "So that's the ideal of y/n?" You nodded your head slightly.

It was hard for you to disagree with that "I would like to have such a body too." He said sadly, patting his belly. Looking like a child then. "Don't you already have?"

"Oh that's right. I have "He beamed right away.

 I have "He beamed right away

Jay

Suddenly watching Jay delighted with "IU is brilliant" You felt a bit sad because you were far from looking like her. You decided to check his reactions when you start to admire it"Jingoo is so handsome." The boy, after hearing that, looked at you with that. What?

"He's handsome is like a perfect"
"IU is pretty too"
You made a sad face, "Unfortunately, I'm far from her." The boy put his hand on your shoulder. "I'm lucky to look like Jingoo is not." And you turned a little red.

" And you turned a little red

Jake

You had a great time shopping. You were finally in the last store. You were standing with him while he was choosing sweatshirts to try on.Next to the hangers was a mannequin with the perfect outfit for boyfriend. So with a leather jacket. "This one looks perfect," I said to myself quietly without thinking, thinking the boy wouldn't hear it. The boy looked at the mannequin you were looking at. "So I'm taking this outfit" And without thinking he took it and went to the fitting room.