Chapter Nine: Candor or Dauntless?

Tris's POV

"Open up baby bro!" Zeke shouts impatiently. We hear someone fumbling behind the door. The door opens and Four puts me down gently like I might break in half. Uriah's beaming face pokes round the side. "Hey guys come in! The others are already here." he said laughing. Zeke walks in first and puts him in a headlock but Uriah shakes him off easily. He nods at Four and hugs Shauna. I walk in last and he is waiting for me, smiling.

He puts his arm round my shoulder and shuts the door with his foot. I wince as his arm brushes my head. He notices and looks at the back of my head. "Tris that's a lot of stitches, what Four got a bit rough with you?" He says playfully.

"I wish" I say sarcastically but immediately regret it. Uriah looks round at me smirking and then bursts out laughing. 

"You didn't mean to say that did you?" he says laughing so hard I see a tear roll down his face. I shake my head and feel my face flush with colour.

"Hey Uriah come over here, Four's getting jealous because your chatting up his girl" Zeke shouts over to us. I look over to Four punching Zeke in the arm. Uriah and I laugh and walk over. 

"I think your getting a little jealous Four" Uriah says smirking at Four. Four outstretches his leg to trip Uriah up but he hops over it and sticks his tongue out at him.

I sit down next to Four and he puts his arm out and rests it on my chair and shoulder, he pulls my chair closer and lifts my legs onto his. I see in the corner of my eye Uriah smirking at me, I laugh. The whole group are sat on chairs in a circle. "Ok I will pick first since it is my house" Uriah volunteers and I can see Zeke sighing. "Marlene Dauntless or Candor?"

"Dauntless" she smirks.

"Ok kiss Lynn" Uriah says smiling innocently at her. To everyone's surprise Marlene stands up and kisses Lynn's cheek and turns round to face Uriah. 

"You never specified where" she says winking at him. "Ok my turn, Uriah kiss Tris on the lips" She says raising her eyebrows at him. Four starts to fidget on his chair. "But if I do Four will get jealous and kill me" Uriah says laughing.

"Your right Uriah I will, She's mine, so back off" He said playfully. I blush. Uriah gets up staring at Four and walks over to me. He quickly kisses me and runs back before Four can do anything. Everyone laughs. 

"Oh come on Four, it's just a game" I whisper to him. He pulls me closer as if to be guarding me. I sense a hint of Jealousy. "Four, Dauntless or Candor?" Uriah smiles.

"What would my options be?" He says raising an eyebrow smiling.

"Candor would be what have you done with Tris and Dauntless would be make out with Tris right now" He says. I get butterflies in my stomach and start to feel uneasy.

"Well definitely not Candor because that's private" He starts but Will and Zeke both cough which Four glares at them, they just smile innocently back. "But why do you want to see me make out with MY girlfriend?" he says laughing to Uriah.

"Well being as your stalling, anyone would think you were scared Four" Uriah says smirking back. Well that's gone and done it, he is definitely going to make out with me now, he won't back down. Great! Four turns his head to face me and I see everyone edge forward on their chair. Pervs. 

"Your ok with this right? If not I will take my shirt off" He says into my eyes.

"I don't mind I'm personally are fine with either of those options!" I say smiling. He places both his hands on the sides of my face and leans in closer, I put my arms round his shoulders and lace my fingers together behind his back. He is now sharing my breaths he is that close and whispers so no one will hear "We better make it good" He gives me a wink and I smile lightly. He presses his lips to mine and kisses me passionately, his tongue gains access to mine. The world just freezes in this perfect moment. Until we are interrupted "Ok that's enough, if you want to do anything else get room." Someone shouts I think it was Uriah or Lynn. I pull back to catch my breath and open my eyes to meet his. They twinkle with mischief. I giggle and go slightly red. That wasn't so bad I hardly noticed anyone was there.