134: To be Honest

Izumi-chan... by any chance... Do you know the name Himiko Toga?" Uraraka asked nervously. 

Izumi felt her blood go cold. She had no idea how the brunette knew the name of a member of the League, but she wanted to figure out how. 

"H-How... How do you know that name?"

( Meanwhile )

"Arg- Kaoru, has the Special Case found those stupid League members? My nose is getting exhausted from these disgusting aromas!" Alice yelled, throwing a tea cup at the wall. 

"Unfortunately, I have yet to hear anything, Master. Would you like to make me a fresh cup of tea for you? Which tea would you like?" Kaoru asked, trying to change the subject. 

"Hmph, Chamomile tea, it's the only one that keep me from thinking about that stupid Special Case. What makes the Emerald Dragon think the Special Case can handle getting rid of those two members of the League? And why did she wait to tell the Special Case about these two after I've been dealing with their foul aromas for the past month!?!?!" Alice yelled, close to throwing a tantrum.

Kaoru tried to remain calm as he was making the tea, but he felt his rabbit ears cower in fear when he recognized a certain sound of footsteps. 

He slowly glanced over to see a familiar Dark Green haired woman–with an Emerald Green left eye–walk past him and head towards his Master. 

"M-Master-" 

"Why is the Emerald Dragon acting so foolish in deciding who should take care of the League?!?! That Special Case doesn't know what true power is even if they tried!!! And why does it smell like burnt flowers in here, Kaoru?!?! Don't you dare try to burn the tea!!!" 

Alice turned around and was about to throw another tea cup and was expecting to have it thrown at the rabbit, but halfway through her swing, she realized that was a mistake.

Luckily, Emra stood there and caught the tea cup being thrown at her and had a very serious and almost terrifying glare on her face. 

"Alice, I know you were the first Grim Reaper that I allowed to have an assistant, but that doesn't mean you should be disrespecting your assistant by causing him harm." Emra said. 

"I-I- E-Emerald Dragon!!!" Alice didn't know what to say and just dropped to her hands and knees without a second thought. 

'What's wrong with me, I should've known it was the Emerald Dragon by her scent. She always smells like flowers and charcoal, I've made a huge mistake!' 

"F-Forgive me, Emerald Dragon, I did not realize you came here. And I wasn't planning on harming my assistant, that's a promise." Alice yelled in fear.

"I hope that what you say is true, because you and I both know how loyal your assistant is. I knew he'd be a loyal assistant to you, which was the reason why I allowed you to have an assistant. But that doesn't mean you can mistreat him and harm him because you're frustrated, and that also means you can't badmouth my 'cousin' either. My 'cousin' has been working very hard to take each and every member of the League down, and though it's been hard for her, she manages to get the job done. When I asked you and the other Reapers to watch over my 'cousin' I meant it with respect, not play childish games and try to kill my 'cousin'." Emra said, her tone was harsh and felt like it was burning Alice's ears.

"Y-Yes, Emerald Dragon, I-I completely understand. I would never forget that you were the one that asked us to do this. A-And I wasn't trying to kill the Special Case, I was just-" 

"Testing her out for fun? Kendra already told me everything, so there's no need for you to try to save yourself. In case you forgot, I was the one that gave you this new life as a Grim Reaper, and that meant you were just as special as the other Reapers. Just because you might be one of the eldest Reapers, doesn't mean you can still act like a child and try to hurt my 'cousin'. You're lucky Kendra got here to stop that nonsense you call fun, because if it weren't for her, I could've taken your title of Grim Reaper and chose someone else. Do you understand me, Alice?" Emra asked in a demanding tone.