Professor Paradox

In an ancient Greek temple in the realm of Mount Olympus various screens showed events from various points in time from the recent meeting in Milano Manor to the destroyed and ruined planet earth. The planet itself was covered in black clouds and the human race aside from those who believe in pureblood supremacy and half bloods who shared that idea were eliminated with Voldemort and the Malfoys along with the mystery allies backing them taking prominence. Needless to say, all hope for planet earth had been lost forever.

"Now do you understand what's going to happen in this dimension?" an off-screen voice asked revealing itself to be Zeus, King of the Greek Gods asked as the other Greek Gods and Goddesses including Hades were present.

"Breech of protocol causes the Arkeyan Weapon Masters to destroy the earth while Arcanon helps all who believe in pureblood supremacy escape by hijacking the greatest ally of the realm of the Cloudbreak Islands," the Greek Goddess with red hair, blue eyes, and phoenix wings spoke turning to face her audience, "I've seen this scenario many times in many dimensions so do you want me to do about it in this timeline?"

"How do we put this as simply as possible," Hades spoke before getting right to the point, "Move your ass and save the future again Tana! You are the Greek Goddess of Time, Space and Dimensions."

"Except this time it's much more difficult than usual," Tana retorted, "In the other timelines this was before the Hogwarts 2001-2002 school year so I had some wiggle room. This time it's much harder due to the negative energy that was gathered and Kai already tipping off the Arkeyan Empire thus prompting the beatings of several professors and the gamekeeper's death not to mention the destruction of all the protective enchantments around the castle and all of Scotland. To make matters worse a possible future of what we saw has already been shown to the staff."

"Then get going because we don't have much time," Zeus said to Tana, "As my little brother said you are the newly minted goddess of time, space and dimensions and your part time employers will be expecting you."

Tana understood as she headed to England to begin her plans to save this timeline and the future just as she had done six times in six other timelines knowing what was at stake. Tana knew that all hope rested with a certain newly minted and promoted member of the Hogwarts staff and that they'd need a lot of help.

At Milano Manor Margaret was about to visit Yzma Milano and her husband Ezio yet again as this was the last meeting they'd have before the 1st of September to try and build Yzma's confidence. With all that was happening as of late the oldest of James Potter's three sisters knew that all that had happened was at the Malfoy Family's feet but with the threat of Kai Malfoy's minions looming over anyone who might team up against the Malfoys it seemed like a struggle just to survive the year.

"It appears that things have gotten much worse since my last visit," An English sounding male voice spoke prompting Margaret Rosenblatt to turn and see a male with a white lab coat over a a white shirt with a brown vest, a black tie, black pants and black shoes. The male wore a set of goggles with green lenses around his neck and had fair skin, black hair and grey eyes, "Then again Tana the Greek Goddess of Time Space and Dimensions is running low on time."

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Margaret questioned suspiciously.

"Forgive me it's been sometime since we met. I'm professor Paradox," said the man known as Professor Paradox, "Tana the goddess of time, space and dimensions summoned me here to help Yzma regain her confidence."

"Then you know about Yzma's challenge," Margaret said, "Tell me she wins because Kai Malfoy and his backers have the entire global wizarding community too afraid to take any action against them. Even the GFMC is powerless because of the Arkeyan Empire Bylaws. They believe that the Arkeyan Weapon Masters will ultimately either enslave or destroy the galaxy."