I

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟳𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟳
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"She's gonna kill me isn't she." I panicked to my siblings as we were driving home.

"Yes Angel, first it was the spider which she was mad about and then you went and got a whole neck tatoo, and now you get a sleeve done. You're fucked." My sister, Zarina said causing me to panic even more.

"We did tell you not to do it but you didn't care but now that reality has set in you're scared." My other sister Genesis added. They weren't making the situation better and I quite frankly needed relief.

My brother Felix who was driving only shook his head. We were coming from the tattoo shop even though we were supposed to come straight home after we went to the mall.

I had made up a lie and told our mom we were going to catch a movie which she was a bit reluctant about since it was getting a little late. Any other time she would have been fine with it but we start our senior year of high school tomorrow.

Well, me and Felix do. Genesis and Zarina who're twins start their junior year which is arguably the hardest year of high school.

Now the big question many people ask is how are we all brother and sister. I was adopted when I was only a couple months old because my bio parents decided they didn't want a kid. I wasn't the only one my parents adopted because Felix who is the oldest out of us came before me.

Fast forward a couple of years my mom was pregnant and they ended up being twins. My parents went through trials and tribulations raising us but they did a good job for the most part.

All of us are really close and I honestly couldn't ask for a better family until now. "I really could use some reassurance but apparently you guys can't provide that."

"I mean you're 18 so there's not much she can say or do." Genesis said.

I only sighed and leaned back into my seat. I glanced towards Felix who had his eyes completely focused on the road. He didn't say not a word this whole 25 minute car ride.

Felix has always been the quiet and calm one out of us which is surprising because many people tell him he looks like the type of guy who'd be rowdy and a jerk.

If anything he's a really nice guy, but way too over protective of us. I guess since he's the oldest he feels as though he should be but it's only by a couple of weeks.

I glanced out the window to see that we were pulling into the driveway of our home. "Uh oh, Angel's about to get in some trouble." Zarina teased.