¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗¦: 𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 & 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

Warning:Smut Scene

All of five seconds, that's how long Tetsurou has to contemplate just how slutty and needy he probably looks all sprawled out in his bed. The hard ridge of his cock straining against his fly and his whole body spread out like an invitation that Daishou takes without hesitation.

Tetsurou hates his clothes, he decides, as Daishou crawls into the space between his legs. There's definitely not enough time to get them both totally naked, so Tetsurou hates their clothes even more. He's turned on beyond belief for someone who hasn't even been kissed yet. The smell of Daishou is driving him crazy, that scent of him that turns Tetsurou's crank so goddamn much, he doesn't-okay, fine-so it's not just the irresistible scent of him.

It's the way Daishou hasn't bothered to kiss him yet, and doesn't look like he's going to anytime soon, despite the way his deft fingers are tugging Tetsurou's belt open. Despite the way his eyes are glued to Tetsurou's swollen cock when he gets it out of his pants.

'Fuck, you're big' Daishou breathes, and the hint of amazement in his voice surges something hot in Tetsurou's gut.

He shoots Daishou a cocky smile and says. 'What, never seen one before?'

He's expecting Daishou to snipe back at him, but what he gets is Daishou's hand curling experimentally around the base of his dick where his knot's gonna push out from. 'Never a man's'

And oh, fucking shit. Tetsutrou has to close his eyes and breathe 'cause he's way too close to losing himself in this already and that shit's just not fair. Some lizard-brain part of him crows about being Daishou's first knot and he ends up saying, 'Shou..' in this breathy-high exhale that's mildly embarrassing.

Daishou just smirks at him when Tetsurou opens his eyes, and he wishes it wasn't so dark out that he couldn't see color, because he bets Daishou's eyes are vibrant when he's turned on like this. They were already gorgeous, but he bets they're even better when his irises are eclipsed by dark pupil, shiny with desire.

There's a lot of fumbling around then, while Daishou scrambles to get his clothes off, and the smell of him fills the room, sticky sweet and mouth-watering. Tetsurou's practically crawling out of his skin with the need to taste. Somehow Daishou manages to get himself fully naked, and Tetsurou reaches out to touch, but Daishou gives him a look that has Tetsurou's hands dropping to his sides, rush of blood right to his dick that makes it bob with excitement.

'My ways' Daishou says, authoritative, and Tetsurou nods helplessly. 'If you're a good boy, I'll let you knot me but too bad I'm not ready yet. If you're not, you don't get to come'

'Holy fuck' Tetsurou groans, voice raw with how goddamn hot that is. Arousal that pools fast in his gut and shorts out his brain a little. 'Jesus. I'll be good'

Impossibly, the smirk on Daishou's face goes even more wicked. 'Good. Here's what I want to happen: You're going to use your tongue and your fingers, get me really wet' Daishou's eyes dart down to Tetsurou's dick and Tetsurou almost lets out an incredibly embarrassing whimper. 'Because it looks like I'm gonna need it if I plan to ride that.' Tetsurou does whimper then, how can he not when Daishou is talking like that. 'And you want that, right?'