Part 1

~3rd person~
Frank, also known as Fancypants Boogerbottom, on stage, was rehearsing for a commercial he and his close friends were going to submit to shark tank. Frank couldn't help himself as his eyes wandered over his colleague who he called, Bill. Now, Bill wasn't his actual name but Frank called him that when they would play-flirt sometimes. His eyes drifted to Bill's BIG VELOMPUOUSE A S S. Starting to drool slightly at the wonderful view Frank caught himself before anyone else did, eyes darting away from the scene.

~Bill’s POV~
I held up the Sassy Cassy doll, watching as the black ooze fell out. The rehearsal was going well so far, until some of the ooze dripped onto my beautiful sparkly pink tutu. “Ugh” I exclaimed and put a hold on the rehearsals, excusing myself to change out of my beautiful, delicate, sparkly tutu, now covered in ooze.

~Franks pov~
I watched as the horrendous scene ensued. Bill's sparkly pink tutu was now not only pink but also black. Such a horrible crime committed by the ooze could not be left unpunished. I ran over to Bill, taking his hands in mine making sure he was ok. As this tutu was his favorite and he always wore it. I knew he would be devastated.

~Bill’s POV~ y
I looked down at Frank’s rough, manly, sexy  hands. My face erupted into flames. I looked away, trying to hide my embarrassment. However Frank seemed to see through my disguise.
"What's wrong Billy? your face is red" He questioned. His deep voice penitrated my heart making my bussy become moist with excitment. I looked into his deep piss coloured eyes, they looked like the same colour as purple guys fursona. They seemed to look past everything in front of my soul.

~Franks pov~
Looking down at him the only thing i could think about was how hard I could rail him if Mr. Cornbread wasn't there at that exact moment. He'd probably be down to watch or even join though, sicko/hj. Bill looked so submissive and breedable. A little sussy baka that i could use and manipulate to my heart's desire.

~time skip~

3rd person
It was now late after practice and Bill and Frank were walking to their apartments.
"Would I be able to spend the night at your apartment Billy?" Frank asked Bill. Bill nodded, turning to look at the night sky. He unlocked the door to his apartment and flopped down on his couch. Frank followed but instead he pinned Bill to the couch not letting him get away.