Eri x sister reader

{A/n: the pic up top is eri without her quirk i edited it, sorry if it confuses you 😅}

Y/n POV:

Hi, I'm Y/n Aizawa and i have 2 sibling and an amazing father. My father is Pro Hero Eraser Head/Shouta Aizawa, one of my siblings is Hitoshi Shinso he is my brother who is older than me by a month and then we have my little sister Eri, she is so 🌸Kawii🌸 but she can be shy sometimes when in a big crowd of people and my quirk is 🖤Cat🖤 its nothing like Eri's or the others but my quirk allows me to do anything a cat can do and I can also turn into a cat which my family loves because they are cat lovers but no gonna lie I'm an
(f/a) lover cause they are such an amazing animal.

Anyways it was a normal day in Class 1-A, which is Bakugo shouting and of course our homeroom teacher sleeping as usual, but this time was different cause Aizawa-Sensei wasn't sleeping and told us we had a little job to do for him because he was going out to do well Pro Hero duties. He told us that we had to babysit someone very important then someone*cough* Deku *cough spoke up saying "Uhh, Aizawa-sensei who are we babysitting." And he replied with "My Daughter Eri" everyone went silent when she got told to come in.

Eri POV:

I got called by my father into the classroom, so I did. When I came in I saw my big sister that I love so much {Y/n} and Mr.Deku, I saw Y/n and how happy she was to see me. I loved how her (h/l) silky hair shined in light when it hit her (h/c) hair and I loved how I saw her beautiful (e/c) eyes sparkled as well. "Mr.Deku!, Y/n-chan!" I shouted in exitment when I saw them. Their smiles grew once they saw me too, they looked so happy to see me that they both said in sync "Eri-Chan!!" I loved the nickname I got from them.

3rd person POV:

When you saw Eri, you and Deku said in sync "Eri-Chan!!" You two laughed a little when you guys said that at the same time. Bakugo just said "tch" His usual reaction because he was jealous of how Izuku was so close to you even though you two wasn't dating, you was his bestfriend and he liked you even though he never showed it.

There was one point you giggled infront of him and he blushed however, what he didn't know was you caught a glimpse of it but never spoke a word about it and acted casual about it because the truth was you liked him too but you thought he was out of your league since his quirk was more powerful than yours.

You are very close to Eri and knew what terrible things she went through and wouldnt let any harm get to her, one time you caught Mineta, the perverted midget, trying to perv on Eri.

Flashback:

You was just minding your own business playing a game on your phone until it need charging so you went to grab a yoir charger from your and and Eri's shared room when you saw Mineta outside your room with the door slighty open so you could just about see what was goimg on in the room and you saw that Eri was about to change her clothes for bed and shut the door fully so he couldn't see in there. When he turned around you could see and sense the pure fear coming from him because of the glare you was giving him.

Eri thanked you after what happened and he got an @ss wooping from you AND Aizawa because well you told him everything

Flashback end:

5 hrs later

It started to get late so you decided to tuck Eri into bed because it was past her bedtime and because you was tired too so you pick a sleepy Eri up and headed to your guys' room. Once tou got there you opened the door to a sleeping Bakugo on your bed, but you didn't mind because you were tired and wanted sleep. You shut the door to yours and Eri's dorm room and went to her bed and tucked her in, you then went and got changed into your PJ's and went your bed where Katsuki was. You didn't care that he was in your bed so you just climbed in and moved him so you could get more room in the bed seen as though he was taking most of it up because he was spread out like butter on bread. Once you moved him you layed down and started to fall asleep when you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around you and you knew it was Bakugo so you let it slide and fell alseep in a peaceful slumber.

You guys can image the rest cause I'm tired it literally 3:23am for me also hope you liked it and sorry if was short. Stay safe and love you all 💕

Word count: 886 words