Character details

Hello there, I know I'm a little late to making a fanfic for Harry hook every since the movies came out. After reading some others I noticed every time I read them my mind wonders into an idea. An idea where y/n is a pirate but the daughter of hades and maleficent, and sisters  with mal.

Taking more of hades color palate. Having like a dark blue outfit. I made an outfit. Also the reason I wanted to make this fanfic is because every time I think of making a story I make a little scenes and make more and start making the story bit by bit. Oh and another reason why is because I image this character design in edits because of scene or parts I made in my head

Oh and for the song they'll also be included but some part with be taken for y/m. It depends on what I'll want y/n to do. So yeah I'll add the lyrics in the text and the song on the top and the text will explain who's lines who, OH. I'll end up adding song from descendants(the first one) if I want to and if it's part of the story or might add any Disney or or normal song in it

So here's the outfit:

The images on the side were the things I picked to make this outfit, but I did change the boot style and added a flintlock pistol along with earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelet cuffs and the belts,and the little clock, but feel free to zoom i...

The images on the side were the things I picked to make this outfit, but I did change the boot style and added a flintlock pistol along with earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelet cuffs and the belts,and the little clock, but feel free to zoom in closer to the photo and look around the details.This is a harry hook x reader. Also I'm kind of bad but sort of good at making love story's so just work with me. Taking place in descendants 2 obviously cause that's where uma and the others show up. So This will be the outfit in the first few chapters,I'll make more chapters for the second movie and of course a new outfit along the way.

But have fun reading the chapters once they come out. May take a while but byeeee :)