Ep 3

-------‹•ºº•›-------

--------------------------------------

The Worse Regret  We Can Have In Life

Is Not For The Wrong Things We Did.

But For The Thousands Of Right Things

We Did For The Wrong People.

--------------------------------------

Third Person Pov: With Tenma

"Hey, Hiroto-san" Tenma suddenly said as he catches up with Hiroto who was walking far away "Yes ten-chan?" Hiroto replied as he looked at the side where tenma is walking "H-huh? Ten-chan?" Tenma asked confusedly 

"Ehh? You don't like my nickname for you?" Hiroto asked "A-Ah no I like it! Its just that that nickname seems familiar to me" Tenma responded as he scratch the back of his neck.

'I have a guess who that person is" Hiroto thought as he pats Tenma's head "Oh really? That's great you're probably starting to regain your memories" Hiroto said as they continued to walk further.

"Hiroto-san, What do I use to do before this incident happened?" Tenma asked as he look at Hiroto who was at his side "Hm, let me see...You usually play soccer and you even joined a soccer club-" Before Hiroto was about to talk further someone interrupted him.

"Hiroto, Aren't you talking too much these days?" A white/gray-haired man with this funny-looking sunglass interrupted them "A-ah...Uncle, how long has it been? And I think I hadn't even utter one word about it." Hiroto responded sternly.

"Hm, I guess so. But you better keep your pretty mouth shut." The so-called uncle said as put his hands on Hiroto's shoulders "I'll think about it." Hiroto sarcastically and shrugged his uncle's arm off his shoulders.

Just then- "A-Ano" - Tenma interrupted them as the atmosphere started to go downhill "Ah Tenma! My Nephew, How are you feeling? I heard you lost your memory...Im sorry for that" The uncle (The name is still unknown ok?) says with a 'concerned' tone and is about to pat Tenma's head.

'Tch. I'd rather believe that pigs can fly rather than believing you're actually sorry and concerned.' Hiroto thought but as soon as he saw what his 'Uncle' is about to do, He quickly slaps his hand "Lay a hand on him and you'll see yourself in the hospital bed instead of Tenma." Hiroto threatened.

The Uncle laughed loudly "I see, you're very overprotective huh?" The uncle says as he walks away "I'll see you both along with shino soon." And that was his last word before leaving them.

"Um, Hiroto-san who was he?" Tenma asked after the man was no longer in their sight "Nobody important. I suggest you to not talk to him or meet him alone, He's no good." Hiroto says as he plops himself on the ground and sighed.

"But you called him uncle right?" Tenma asks as he plop beside him "Yeah why?" Hiroto replied as he looks at the sky which looks like the rains are about to drop "Then his my uncle also right?" Tenma's curiosity went ahead of him and asked "Yep, He called you his 'nephew' didn't he?" Hiroto answered.

"He did, I was just making sure that i wasn't hearing things" Tenma laughed it all out "I see, Ten-chan if it started to rain would you like to play in the rain?" Hiroto asked out of nowhere "Yep! I wanna play in the rain! Can we???" Tenma started to jump up and down in excitement as he answered.

"Yes of course, But only if it rains" Hiroto chuckled at the sight of his brother jumping excitedly 'If only we grew up together back then, we would have been a happy-' Hiroto's thoughts are interrupted by Tenma praying for rain.

"Ten-chan, You do know that praying for rain won't actual-" That's when Hiroto's words again got interrupted by a water droplet that's when Hiroto realize it started raining "See? you never know when you don't try" Tenma laughs and started playing.

'I don't understand this. Why would they want his memory to be wiped out? When he only wants to live and enjoy soccer...' Hiroto just sighed thinking about the incident "Nii-san! Let's play!" Tenma yells.

 Hiroto who was never called by his younger brother shino 'Nii-san' smiled and replied "Ah, Of course, I'll play with my otouto" Then followed Tenma who was running away after splashing Hiroto with water.

As both of them played in the rain, Unknownly to them that someone was watching them "...Someday, We might live like a family again." With that the person who have been spying on them left.

Raimon Pov:

"Do you think...Tenma is still alive?" Hayami asked receiving a death glare from Tsurugi "Why are you being so negative Hayami? of course, he'll be alive" Sangoku responded as he stretches.

"I agree with Sangoku, He's Tenma after all" Shindou backed up Sangoku as he started to stretch as well, as soon as everyone started agreeing, Meanwhile the coaches have not yet arrived at the club room.

"Guys how about let's just practice? then continue looking for tenma" Kariya who was near Hayami put his arms on his shoulders "Can you get off?" Hayami asked as he shook Kariya's arms off is shoulders.

"Kariya's right, Let's focus on the practice then after that, we can start looking for him again" Kirino agreed to kariya for the first time one by one agreed with kariya.

Then they proceed to practice.

To be continued....

All i can say is, Sorry for the delay of this chapter and how short the chapter is!