Dear BoBoiBoy

Dear BoBoiBoy, what to say to you?

Cradling a small infant in his arms, Amato cooed at his son as he sat on the floor of the nursery. A spitting image of himself could be found in son whose eyes shone in the same hazel hue as his.

BoBoiBoy, what a peculiar nickname to be given to a child. But, his son responded to the name in glee when his mother first said it, so they continued to use it, and he continued to respond positively to it.

Amato couldn't help but remember how his baby boy came into the world. The infant was crying so loudly that it broke his heart hearing his child's cries. And it was at that moment, he promised to dedicate every day to his son.

Even though domestic life was never quite his style due to him having to travel the galaxy, however, even for a few years, he just wants to keep being there for his son.

Oh BoBoiBoy, when you smile I am undone
My son, look at my son

Oh how he showed off his son to everyone. His morning sunshine that wakes him up everyday with his bright smile. Oh how the smile of his son always manages to make him fall apart.

And I thought I was so smart

His father had always been around for him, even when he was stressed beyond belief, he had always had time for Amato when he was younger.

Amato wants to be like that. He wants to be around for his son. To be a dad that plays with his son, a dad that will make mistakes but always make things right, a dad that will make sure the world will be safe and sound for his son, and . . .

To be a dad who loves his son unconditionally.

Time will come when his son will no longer be his little baby boy, the time he will become his own person. Until then . . .

Will come of age with our young nation
We'll bleed and fight for you
We'll make it right for you

Even if he isn't there. Even if he is far away.

He will never forget his son, and he will never give up in making the world a safer place for everyone, for his son. And one day, maybe it'll be passed down to his son. A responsibility he knows weighs heavy but he will be there for him until the day he dies.

If we lay a strong enough foundation
We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you
And you'll blow us all away

"Dad! DAD!" A voice called out.

Amato flutters his eyes open and finds his son tugging his shirt. "You said we could play! Let's play!" BoBoiBoy reminded his father who responded by lifting the small boy up.

"Of course! Come on! Let's get your mother and we'll all play together!" Amato said, earning a happy cheer from his son.

"And Atok?" BoBoiBoy muttered.

"And Atok, too." Amato nodded.

"And Mechabot?"

"And Mechabot."

Yeah, you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday

|

|