Chapter 2

Scene starts from campus ..

Naira saw Kartik running ..

Naira :- kartikkk wait ..

Kartik :- Ha Naira bolo

Naira :-  Kartik aap nhi karenge late mein aayi hu to mein hi yeh punishment karungi ..

Kartik :- Naira but ..

Naira :- no more buts aap class mein jayiye jo ho wo mujhe bhi bta dena .

Naira started running 🏃‍♀️ as she was on her periods so her legs doesn't have strength to do this much but she was doing . She ran for 15 min but now she wasn't able to stand 😕 her cramps were also killing her ..
Kartik had came down for some work he saw naira was running slowly by holding her stomach..
He felt like someone stabbed his heart 💘

He was going towards Naira ..
Naira saw him and stopped in her track .

Kartik :- Naira bas karo na please 😢

Naira :- nhi Kartik ager meine nhi kiya to sir or datenge ( verge of crying)

Naira sat on the ground by holding her stomach ..

Kartik :- Naira kya hua tumhe koi problem hai ( asked worriedly )

Naira :- Actually Kartik I. ...am...on my periods jo aaj hi start hue hai ( Looking down ) ..

Kartik :- What !! Naira tumhe dimag bhi hai ya nhi tum periods mein hi or itna kaam ..

Naira was looking down as she wasnt getting this care by her mother ..

Kartik :- Or aunty ne tumhe aane kaise diya tumhe Kitna pain ho raha hai ..

Naira :- Kartik meri mumma sabki Tarah nhi hai ..

Kartik:- Was confused..
Bell ranged ..

Scene shifts to goenka ..

Kartik came in Hall and silently went to his room thinking about naira's word ..

Here Naira was not allowed to enter in kitchen and she wanted water  .

Naira :- Mumma mumma please mujhe pani dedo ..

Akshara :- Ha ruk deti hu .

She rolled bottle on floor in direction to Naira as she was on periods ..
Naira always have to face this but she was very hurt..

Kartik came to her house with chocolate and some ice creams ..
Akshara saw him and welcome him .

Kartik :- Namaste aunty Naira kaha hai dikhayi nhi de rahi

Akshara hesitated:- Naira wo outhouse mein hai

Kartik :- But kyu wo apne room mein kyu nhi ..

Akshara :- wo hai outhouse mein tum usse mil lo

Kartik nooded and went to outhouse je saw naira was lying on floor unconscious because she wanted food and Akshara said tumhe 7din tak apna khana khud bnana padega ..
So she was making food and she fainted due to weakness ..

Kartik went to her picked her up in bridal style made her lay on bed and sprinkled some water on her face she woke up and saw kartik..

Kartik :- Naira tum yaha outhouse mein kyu ho yeh to servants ka room hai to tum yaha Matlab kyu ..

Scene stopped ..
Now what will she answer let's see ..

Till then bye 👋