Part 1 -

TwinkleToes tumbled to the floor, she'd been so clumsy lately. and without WeedStar to rule, the whole of ThunderClan had fallen behind. she stood up but fell over again, landing on her paws in an awkward angle where a stick, stuck up and jabbed her side. " ow ! " she yelped jumping back. BrokenWings walked out of the Leaders den, a sorrow expression shadowing his eyes. He looked over to TwinkleToes with his one working eye and he instantly took a step back, a quick gasp escaping his mouth. " are you alright ? " BrokenWings quickly asked, regaining his stance beside the she. Who's lightly coloured fur was darkened by dirt that clung to her. She turned away, her ears pinned back.
She breathed a breathless gasp, having grown to a warrior yet still being the size of a young apprentice set her back.
BrokenWings smiled warmly down to her, as she looked up. His tail swamy side to side as the darkly coloured tom purred. " and,, who might you be ? " He asked, holding out a paw.
She reached up and as their paws touched he pulled her up, " o- oh,, i-i-i-i-i'm TwinkleToes,,,, What about you,,? " she glanced up to meet his gaze, though the tom looked away, embarrassed.
" BrokenWings " He rumbled after a second, his meow deep.
His one eye glanced over hers, as the two looked to one other. His deep red *orbs* reflected in the SunHigh light, a subtle hint of blue hidden under the red.
TwinkleToes shifted her paws, " he didn't like her did he,, no one in ThudnerClan had,, or ever will,, " She thought as she broke his gaze. Looking at her paws, dappled with snow under the Weather of the current Harsh LeafBare.
" i just wanted to know,, are you alright ? " BrokenWings meowed, catching her off guard. She looked back to him, her eyes wide as he continued. " TwinkleToes. " He finished, addressing the she. She felt her fur grow hot, no one had cared about her enough to ever remember her name before.