Mistake.30 - Blessing in disguise

AN: Sorry guys! Not an update. Ini-republish ko lang ito dahil biglang nawalan ng laman! I almost cry dahil akala ko wala akong back-up! Pero Buti nalang may nasend ako sa email ko. Huhuhu!

》ENZO《

As soon as we set foot inside their house and saw Cheyne's brothers having fun watching movie with a girl probably in her teenager year. I already know that something is about to happen. Alam kong sila ang mga kapatid nya dahil pinakita sa akin ni Tita Lalaine ang ilan sa mga litrato nila.

At hindi nga ako nagkamali, nangyari ang inaasahan ko. Because her brother almost beat the hell out of me. But Cheyne stop him, as well as Tita Lalain. I have to remember to thank her properly next time.

I heave a sigh of relief when Cheyne's brothers left us. But not before whispering something like i should watch my back. He even push me a little before walking out. I almost fell to the ground. Just almost because I immediately regain my balance. Saka ko naramdaman ang pagyakap sa akin ni Cheyne, immediately i hugged her back. I feel more relief hugging her, my tense muscle relax with her warm embrance.

I might look confident talking in front of them but deep inside i was afraid. Afraid na hindi na nila ipasama sa akin pabalik si Cheyne. Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko if that happen. Just thinking about it make my heart clench. Because she means the world to me know. I don't think i'll be able to live without her anymore.

I felt a squeeze in my chest as i heard her sob while repeatedly saying, "I'm so sorry," to me. She rested her head in my chest as I continue to soothe her while slowly caressing her hair.

"Its okay baby... everthings okay. You don't need to cry. And you don't have to say sorry for i should be the one thanking you." I murmur, then I kissed her on top her head.

I don't know what will happen to me if she's not here. Inspite of what happen, It makes me happy that she stood up for me. And that she stop her brother for not killing me. I'm also thankful that her older brother didn't do anything other than glared at me. I bet he already killed me inside his head. If those two team up agaist me, i know for myself that i wont stand a chance. For i will not fight them back for her sake.

Her Mom also said sorry for what her son did. I just smiled at her and told her its okay. Because i know where her son's are coming. And i already see it coming.

I have prepared myself for this for a very long time already. Kung tutuusin nga masyado ng matagal. Kaya lalong hindi ko masisisi ang mga kapatid nya. Cheyne's been living with me for almost 5 months, and not even once i met a member of her family or even a friend of her. Hindi ko alam kung takot lang ba talaga sya o ikinakaihiya nya akong ipakilala. But then i don't blame her for it and i can't just force to introduce me to anyone, its still her choice. Lalo na't wala naman talagang namamagitam sa aming dalawa. Bukod sa pagiging tatay ko sa anak namin.

I already put it in mind that meeting her family is like going to a war. Kaya naman I already thought about the posibilities of what might happen if i visit her home... if i met her family. One of that posibilities is the thought of me getting hurt. Because there is a big chance ther her family are mad at me. That they might even despite me.

Who woudn't be right? Kung malaman mong naging disgrasyada ang anak o kapatid mo?

But still... i want to meet her family. I want them to meet me. I want them to know that Cheyne is special to me. That i want to cherish her. And that i will take care of her and our son without question... without thinking twice.