𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

~𝐴𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟~

~𝐴𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟~

*Ascella Narrating*

TW: mentions of r*pe, ED, drug use...

*play song*

I am Ascella Rosier

Born on August 23rd 1980. The same year as Harry Potter, the boy who lived and the chosen one.

My family is known for our blue eyes, pale skin, brown hair and our entitlement. Some say we're entitled because we were one of the first wizarding families but I think that our defining trait is our stoicism.

I know I did anything I could to not feel anything. Sex, drugs, alcohol, just take away the pain. Take away my father, the wizarding society and all the boys I loved that didn't love me back.

Hell, I was molested by my uncle last year and a few weeks later I started my 5th of Hogwarts. I mean that must've hurt like hell right? Most people can never get over stuff like that, so I put up a facade.

I would give anything I have or will ever have just to feel pain again, to hurt.

Thank God for Lorenzo and his drugs. I tried every pill and substance but nothing compares to coke, at least for me.

And that's the rub of all this, isn't it? I can't feel shit, I can't feel anything.

We think that pain is the worst feeling, it isn't. How can anything be worse than the silence inside of me I felt in year 5.

I used to not eat for days or eat like crazy and then stick my fingers down my throat but no matter how much I binged I couldn't fill the hole inside of me.

The weird thing is I'm starting to feel better. Am I going off the rails?

__________________________

"Hey miss?"

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by one of the men who load our bags into the train

"Hello, miss?"

"I'm so sorry" I immediately handed him one of my bags as he took the rest of my luggage.

That was embarrassing.

I looked around to see if I can spot my friends and no sight of them. They're probably on the train.