Chapter 1: Surgeon, a chance to do it all over again

The gate of the Affiliated Hospital of Yanjiang University.

Wu Yuan stretched his waist.

I had so much fun yesterday that I only arrived at my residence in the middle of the night, and after sleeping for three or four hours, I got up and went to work.

Tired and tired.

Wu Yuan is a traveler.

Although he was a little confused at first, he quickly got used to it.

After all, I can be ten years younger. Not long ago, Wu Yuan was going to run for the fourth year, but now it is better, he has suddenly become a young man in his twenties, young and strong, and he has no beer belly, which is still very cool.

Wu Yuan is now a doctor in this hospital.

It sounds pretty good, but in fact it's not that great. Wu Yuan is just a rookie doctor and has no skills.

According to the normal development trajectory, five years later, Wu Yuan left the Affiliated Hospital of Yanjiang University, went to the imperial capital, changed his career, and wanted to make a lot of money.

Not only did Wu Yuan not develop well, but it seemed to be getting worse and worse.

Now Wu Yuan has a chance to do it again, and he really wants to seize it.

But being a doctor is different from others. The key is technical strength.

Wu Yuan changed careers before being a doctor for a few years, so he didn't have much accumulation, and the biggest advantage of transmigrators was gone.

Fortunately, Wu Yuan found that he had a new ability.

After crossing, he became the system host and possessed the legendary check-in system.

At this time, Wu Yuan walked into the general surgery physician's office, and then said in his heart, "Sign in."

[System]: Successful sign-in today, get "Intermediate Communication Skills +1".

Not bad, gained a little intermediate skill.

Wu Yuan can check in once a day at various places in the hospital.

Signing in at the hospital can give you a different skill.

Wu Yuan soon discovered that the skills he could acquire were different in different departments and locations.

For example, in this office, you can only acquire skills related to the doctor's mind and mouth.

If you sign in to the consultation room, you can acquire skills related to the level of consultation.

If you check in to the operating room, you can gain skills related to surgical techniques.

It's a pity that Wu Yuan doesn't have many skills in the operating room now, so he can only focus on his brain and communication skills in the office.

At this time, Sun Jianzhong came in.

Wu Yuan immediately said hello: "Director Sun, good morning."