yas

yeah ik reptilians dont pee liquid but oh well lmao
btw ananas is amab in this
fart

ananas was walking down the hallway of once a cavern, now turned into their own personal "home". mumbling stuff under their breath they tripped over a rock and stopped walking before kicking it at the wall in anger. it bounced off and hit the ground again, causing it to echo. they growled at it and turned away and continued walking.

thoughts. their head was full of them. whatever happened to gingerbrave, dealing with the other dragons, whatever the hell purple yam, milk, mala, and dino sour were doing.
"idiots." they mumbled to themselves. they were so distracted in their thoughts that they forgot where they were going. they came across the back  exit of the cave and starred at it in confusion before exiting. the sun quickly blinded them, so they covered their eyes and looked around. there was the other islands belonging to mango, artichoke, pitaya, and lychee. (fun fact I'm lychee irl lol #copinglink)

the waves lapped at the shore, creating a calming sound effect as it hit the sand and the water returned back into the ocean.

fuck.

they had to pee. shit. they clenched their fists "I knew I shouldn't have looked at the water. god damn it." they face palmed. turning around to go back inside, the sensation got worse. "fffuckkkk." they growled. they ran back into the cavern and ran around for a while, trying to figure their way back to the entrance of the cavern and going back on from there.

"if only I could hold on until I get to the throne room.." they whispered to themselves while running around, turning around quickly as they saw the throne out of the corner of their eye. they stumbled into the room, trying their hardest not to piss themselves.
the throne has never looked so far away. "fuck fuck fuck." they crossed their legs. the inside of their thighs started to get a little wet, which made them gasp quickly. they turned around and ran out, running around trying to find a bathroom.

"mx. ananas?" mango peeked into the throne room. no one was there. he was confused because usually they were there. "hello?" he entered the room, the pineapple aroma instantly filling his nose (rockstar cookie nose comic /j)

"MANGO WHERES THE FUCKING BATHROOMS" they yelled, echoing through the hallways. they ran back to the entrance of the room and stared and mango.

mango chuckled. "I thought you had this mapped out. you've only been here for 3 months, that should have been plenty of time to remember where everything is."

"yeah yeah, cool. I was distracted. ANYWAYS IM GOING TO FUCKING PISS MYSELF"

mango gave a slight look of disgust. "left hallway, take a right turn and it should be on the left."

"THANK GOD." they stormed off.

they let out a sigh of relief as they stood infront of the urinal. "stupid ass beach." they mumbled to themselves.

I need a whole pack of cigarettes rn